Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,690 Members 47,886 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] 4.4.2 The Sickness Edition V2 Developers System 6/29/2014 Deviant Development

Tip us?

bx10r
Old
Thanks Meter 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sickness View Post
Go Advanced Wipe.....dalvik,system,cache
Internal will wipe ALL the phones storage....thats up to you
ok, flashed....this rom didnt have secphone and contacts...oh wel...time to to rub some kitty

The Sickness
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7799

DONATE TO ME
Now go here.....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2769038

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Brianzdman
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default Question?

Loving the ROM but I noticed something recently that I wonder if anyone else is experiencing. I flashed clean about 2 weeks ago and don't have any mods or anything relevant to affect my phone. Question is that I can't receive MMS or picture messages over WiFi. I have to cut my WiFi off in order to download messages. Anyone else experiencing this??

driodman98
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Good rom so far but I have a few issues. One is the keyboard I select never stays. It always switches to the dark one. I have 2 apps that no longer work properly. On the app Hideninja vpn I can't hit the check box to activate it.

And the app rift mobile force closes sometime after it logs me in. Lastly anytime I uninstall an app I get a force close of some health service. I am not sure what that is.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app

The Sickness
Old
Thanks Meter 7799

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by driodman98 View Post
Good rom so far but I have a few issues. One is the keyboard I select never stays. It always switches to the dark one. I have 2 apps that no longer work properly. On the app Hideninja vpn I can't hit the check box to activate it.

And the app rift mobile force closes sometime after it logs me in. Lastly anytime I uninstall an app I get a force close of some health service. I am not sure what that is.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app
First, this is rom is my personal setup. That's why I stated in the OP that this is "as is".

I haven't had one problem with the keyboard. Zero issues.

Don't know about the 2 apps. It's nothing to do with the rom.

You must have installed SHealth app as well. Only way for you to get FC on health services. Which I didn't put in the rom

The Following User Says Thank You to The Sickness For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

exitpr0gram
Old
(Last edited by exitpr0gram; 19th July 2014 at 08:01 PM.) Reason: clarification
Thanks Meter 43

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up Your work is APPRECIATED!!! (More than you know)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sickness View Post
First, this is rom is my personal setup. That's why I stated in the OP that this is "as is".

I haven't had one problem with the keyboard. Zero issues.

Don't know about the 2 apps. It's nothing to do with the rom.

You must have installed SHealth app as well. Only way for you to get FC on health services. Which I didn't put in the rom

Props, man. I've rooted, flashed, and modded several different types of phones and used several different developer's work. My opinion is that you are one of, if not THE, best android developers I've ever had the pleasure of trying there work. I think this is mostly due to knowing what your user's and supporters actually want (Not to mention beastly skillz). No disrespect intended to any other developers, you guys all deserve respect.

I like your stuff even more than the well exposed and highly popular CyanogenMod for all devices but again, that's just my opinion.

Thanks again, dude and thanks to all who have assisted you with your work!
Dropbox: https://db.tt/qvJlAa3T <--- 500mb Extra !!
The Following User Says Thank You to exitpr0gram For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

The Sickness
Old
(Last edited by The Sickness; 19th July 2014 at 10:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7799

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitpr0gram View Post
Props, man. I've rooted, flashed, and modded several different types of phones and used several different developer's work. My opinion is that you are one of, if not THE, best android developers I've ever had the pleasure of trying there work. I think this is mostly due to knowing what your user's and supporters actually want (Not to mention beastly skillz). No disrespect intended to any other developers, you guys all deserve respect.

I like your stuff even more than the well exposed and highly popular CyanogenMod for all devices but again, that's just my opinion.

Thanks again, dude and thanks to all who have assisted you with your work!
Thank you....I dont believe I'm the best, but I do get the job done. But thank you very much for your kind words, very much appreciated.

I also want to thank my latest donators.. @exitprogram and B.B. THANK YOU

bx10r
Old
Thanks Meter 526
Ohhh man..with exception to missing my bike theme...i am really diggin thia kitty. @TheSickness, u were right...very snappy. Somr real icons and tbis baby would be o.t.h
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-20-20-57-14.png
Views:	120
Size:	226.9 KB
ID:	2862236   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-20-20-56-36.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	241.0 KB
ID:	2862237  
The Following User Says Thank You to bx10r For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

India85g
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Any way I can get the tmobile caller id apk? I looked in the v9 zip but idk what is called. I don't see it.

India85g
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Never mind. It appears that I do actually have it. Not the app but maybe built in

The Following User Says Thank You to India85g For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]