HTC One M8 Dot View Case

Search This thread

Batfink33

So is anyone else's bezels getting scratched using the Dot View? I only have it in my pocket with no coins or keys and I've got scuffs and a scratch on it after 3 days of use. This is on the bezel side that is not covered by the flippy bit.

Sent From My xx.004 Using Tapatalk

primetime34

Jul 18, 2011
Just wondering if everybody would start sharing the various wallpapers that they are using for the dot view case? I'd love to use a star trek theme one, but I'm curious what you all are using.

N0R3M4C

Jun 25, 2014
Buffalo
dotview theme

here's what my background looks like, plus pic of some of the features from the dotview xposed mod that im running on my phone. for anyone who is rooted I would highly suggest u try out this mod, u will not be disappointed!! it adds extra features to ur dotview case, such as access to a dail pad, calculator, torch, a game of snake, and my personal favorite, the ability to take pictures with ur dot view case closed so u don't have to fumble with the cover while trying to snap a quick pic. it also allows u to customize the swipe gestures on the case to control music playback as well as a whole bunch of other cool features. It definitely takes ur dot view case from just a cool novelty item to a very stylish and very practical feature packed accessory!! definitely check it out!!

Attachments

• IMG_20140717_175907814.jpg
    IMG_20140717_175907814.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 570
  • Screenshot_2014-07-17-17-59-32.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-17-17-59-32.png
    25 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_20140717_175722604.jpg
    IMG_20140717_175722604.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_20140717_175804607.jpg
    IMG_20140717_175804607.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 622

jahaangle

Mar 22, 2011
Glasgow
Don't know if this has been covered but the update to the Dot View app seems to support different DPI settings. The original app skewed the clock when the system DPI was altered. No such problem now!

EvansC

Oct 6, 2005
Holster + DV case

Does anyone know if there is a holster one can use with the Dot View case?

Hypercaine

Oct 5, 2010
Belgrade
Well, the biggest problem for me is the flap not being closed all the time. It just stays opened a little bit and I'm annoyed by that because the dot interface looks kind of out of focus if it's not fully on the display. I think I'm gonna put the UAG Maverick back on, or get a more slimmer case. It's a cool concept, but they did not make a very good product.

BobbySteel

May 25, 2010
Londonistan, UK
Has anyone tried melting the hinge a bit to make it fold back easier? Thinking of heating mine up a bit as the springiness is driving me nuts

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't forget to get the app update. You can choose a wallpaper now.

su3uryde.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

ume4abyn.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    I really want the Dot View case for this phone. Did anyone mange to get their hands on one and dicovered that they don't like it? Why don't youlike it and would you sell it?
    Could anyone post the new dot case apk. I am using custom ROM now.

Here U go! :p
    Just wondering if everybody would start sharing the various wallpapers that they are using for the dot view case? I'd love to use a star trek theme one, but I'm curious what you all are using.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2813555

There you have more stuff :)
    I just bought one and cover won't close all the way i have a privacy screen protector on does anyone's case cover on case stay flat

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Nope.. I think it's a design flaw.. I got mine the day they were released and it doesn't lay flat.. But if you're rooted.. I can recommend an app that enables alot more then the stock HTC abilities.. As in if you get a test message from any app. It will scroll the whole message across your screen.. Not just show the icon like HTC has it

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app