Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 51,985 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Neo M1 - Root / Recovery / Backup / Unbrick All in one by devteam.vn

Tip us?

razorinc
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkimi84 View Post
Yes, all Mt86582 JB can root by Framaroot, sir
I can get it work... It says phone rooted, but when I restart it afterwards, nothing at all... can someone write step by step procedure. I m on official rom 1.4
What is best rom available now? official is full of bugs and problems

boofman
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorinc View Post
I can get it work... It says phone rooted, but when I restart it afterwards, nothing at all... can someone write step by step procedure. I m on official rom 1.4
What is best rom available now? official is full of bugs and problems
I'm using ColorOS..great eyecandy..stable..no issues with Storage and google sync..only downsides: proximity and light and compass and gravity sensors don't work, front cam is bad, videos also bad..

Sent from my NEO_M1 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to boofman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

razorinc
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I managed to root it with root genius... frameroot on offical 1.4 won t work for me. another thing is when I root it on 1.4 with root genius it gives ghost touches.
Color os is great but useless without those sensors, looking forward to new release.
I am leaving in area with low signal, is it possible ti improve it, with modem/baseband file? Or some other solution?
The Following User Says Thank You to razorinc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

boofman
Old
Thanks Meter 35
There isnt any update for our phone..official ones are buggy, custom ones are better, and looks like we are going to be stuck a little bit..

Camera isnt as good as it looks on paper, and a few reported problems with touch issues..personally i've issues with low speaker volumes with media and notifications/alerts..

Seems not a great phone IMO..

razorinc
Old
Thanks Meter 11
would be nice to neo mobile or someone else confirm that all those problems are rom related and when the next update will be...
big thanks for all developers trying to solve all those problems!
The Following User Says Thank You to razorinc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

boofman
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Neo mobile seems to be a little silent thisnpast couple of weeks..I've never seen them respond via their official forums.