Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 44,026 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[JUN-28][4.4.4-R1][1.3.6][hlte] AOSB Project - Run Over The Limit !

Tip us?
 
albel
Old
#1281  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZION959 View Post
Can you try trictster
Yeap I am using trickster.
Guess my device is having some problem then.

Haha. Thanks for your kernel! I'll try to experiment more.
 
ZION959
Old
#1282  
ZION959's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 780
Posts: 516
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Phoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by albel View Post
Yeap I am using trickster.
Guess my device is having some problem then.

Haha. Thanks for your kernel! I'll try to experiment more.
I will check to see what's cause hopefully will update tomorrow night . thanks for the feed back
The Following User Says Thank You to ZION959 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bowhunt2005
Old
#1283  
bowhunt2005's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 104
Posts: 435
Join Date: May 2009
It won't let me download the rom from the op. Really wanna try this one out.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app
Use the thanks button... its the least us noobs can do
 
ZION959
Old
#1284  
ZION959's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 780
Posts: 516
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Phoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhunt2005 View Post
It won't let me download the rom from the op. Really wanna try this one out.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app
You can download it from here

http://d-h.st/users/ZION959/?fld_id=37309#files
 
Aiir2001
Old
#1285  
Aiir2001's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jan 2011
Looks like codexc is getting ready to put out an update, from the Aosb G+ page " the next version on this weekend"
 
diamantericos
Old
#1286  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 192
Posts: 1,290
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiir2001 View Post
Looks like codexc is getting ready to put out an update, from the Aosb G+ page " the next version on this weekend"
Good I hope so . Because my setting keep closing when I click WiFi.

Demon Galaxy no Souls Noted!

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamantericos View Post
Good I hope so . Because my setting keep closing when I click WiFi.

Demon Galaxy no Souls Noted!
I didn't see that I just checked .

Demon Galaxy no Souls Noted!
 
ishaqz
Old
(Last edited by ishaqz; 20th July 2014 at 01:04 AM.)
#1287  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 17
Join Date: Nov 2006
Default Lil Help

Hello...

Love the look of the rom and tried the same in another device...first time trying for note 3

- Is the camera error fixed ???

- What do you mean "Select Recommended kernel for first install"

After i do full wipe ...which kernel to install and how? Can you provide full details on steps to install and link for newbies...PLEASE

- Also a link and steps to "update recovery, is required for install android kitkat"

- Downloaded gapps stock 4.4.2.... install this one right?

- Currently have another rom (C-Rom) installed... will that be a problem?

May be stupid questions and most probably get the answers if google them... but asked as should be simple for so many experts to take time out.

And like i said am a newbie to don't want to brick my device nor make any error.... Thanks
 
Lonewuhf
Old
#1288  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 83
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishaqz View Post
Hello...

Love the look of the rom and tried the same in another device...first time trying for note 3

- Is the camera error fixed ???

- What do you mean "Select Recommended kernel for first install"

After i do full wipe ...which kernel to install and how? Can you provide full details on steps to install and link for newbies...PLEASE

- Also a link and steps to "update recovery, is required for install android kitkat"

- Downloaded gapps stock 4.4.2.... install this one right?

- Currently have another rom (C-Rom) installed... will that be a problem?

May be stupid questions and most probably get the answers if google them... but asked as should be simple for so many experts to take time out.

And like i said am a newbie to don't want to brick my device nor make any error.... Thanks
Just some advice, if you don't know what you're doing with flashing Roms and kernels I'd avoid doing it. The process for Installing both are pretty standard for every rom (wipe cache, dalvik, data, system, install ROM, install kernel, install gapps for aosb) and you can harm your device if not doing them properly. Learning how to do it properly is just a quick Google search away (find a video from a reputable source and learn that way).
 
vladandrei51
Old
#1289  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 49
Join Date: Jun 2012
Did you guys manage to get ART working? I enable it in developer mode, reboot and dalvik is still being used .
My devices:
Nexus 7 32GB tilapia - CM11 Official - CM kernel.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Snapdragon 800, N9005) - Rooted stock, Knox tripped :\.

Tags
note3, probam
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes