Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 48,702 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Tool][Windows/Linux] Android Flashable Zip Creator v2.0

Tip us?
 
chrisa887
Old
#341  
chrisa887's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 707
Posts: 2,714
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: wichita
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
@ All Users : what are the other locations that you use apart from existing ones?

system/media
system/lib

these are on list. any other location(s) that you would like to incorporate?

also what files do you generally edit after flashing Rom?

build.prop
hosts

any other file?
Would you be able to do system/etc and system/csc
Galaxy Note 3 Wicked Rom
Galaxy Note II Jedi X19
Galaxy SIII
 
Nikhil
Old
#342  
Nikhil's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 902
Posts: 663
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ahmedabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisa887 View Post
Would you be able to do system/etc and system/csc
My device doesn't have system/csc folder in it. I need permissions of files in that location, if you could provide that, i'll include it in existing list.
system/etc has folders as well as files, I can add a direct support for files. Do you also push folders to system/etc?
If I can be of any assistance, just PM
 
chrisa887
Old
#343  
chrisa887's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 707
Posts: 2,714
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: wichita
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
My device doesn't have system/csc folder in it. I need permissions of files in that location, if you could provide that, i'll include it in existing list.
system/etc has folders as well as files, I can add a direct support for files. Do you also push folders to system/etc?
Just the etc, I had to push a xml file for a app to work and to restore. The csc folder I was just seeing it I would be able to push certain files to work international Roms to make it USA t-mobile. Just wanted to test that though lol. The permissions are 644 or rw-r-r for both folders
Galaxy Note 3 Wicked Rom
Galaxy Note II Jedi X19
Galaxy SIII
 
chrisa887
Old
#344  
chrisa887's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 707
Posts: 2,714
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: wichita
would you be able to add system/framework?
Galaxy Note 3 Wicked Rom
Galaxy Note II Jedi X19
Galaxy SIII
 
Nikhil
Old
#345  
Nikhil's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 902
Posts: 663
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ahmedabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisa887 View Post
would you be able to add system/framework?
Yes. As many locations as you want me to add.
BTW, An update on progress : if I were to divide the work on tool in 3 stages. 1 stage is complete and 2nd is in progress.
If I can be of any assistance, just PM
 
chrisa887
Old
#346  
chrisa887's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 707
Posts: 2,714
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: wichita
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
Yes. As many locations as you want me to add.
BTW, An update on progress : if I were to divide the work on tool in 3 stages. 1 stage is complete and 2nd is in progress.
Sweet you the man
Galaxy Note 3 Wicked Rom
Galaxy Note II Jedi X19
Galaxy SIII
 
hamidreza2010
Old
#347  
hamidreza2010's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 394
Join Date: Jan 2013
Hi
we still wait for new version and new feature
 
Nikhil
Old
#348  
Nikhil's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 902
Posts: 663
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ahmedabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza2010 View Post
Hi
we still wait for new version and new feature
Hi,
I'm working on it.
Rom and gapps needs a protocol to work.
I'm preparing one.
These 2 things, generating updater script and designing new UI is left.
Tomorrow, I'll work on scripts.
I'll try my best to deliver new version ASAP.
If I can be of any assistance, just PM
The Following User Says Thank You to Nikhil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
chrisa887
Old
#349  
chrisa887's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 707
Posts: 2,714
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: wichita
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
Hi,
I'm working on it.
Rom and gapps needs a protocol to work.
I'm preparing one.
These 2 things, generating updater script and designing new UI is left.
Tomorrow, I'll work on scripts.
I'll try my best to deliver new version ASAP.
awsome man.
Galaxy Note 3 Wicked Rom
Galaxy Note II Jedi X19
Galaxy SIII
 
hamidreza2010
Old
#350  
hamidreza2010's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 394
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
Hi,
I'm working on it.
Rom and gapps needs a protocol to work.
I'm preparing one.
These 2 things, generating updater script and designing new UI is left.
Tomorrow, I'll work on scripts.
I'll try my best to deliver new version ASAP.
thanks a lot dear and dont forgot to put this:

1- add support xperia sp

2- please add select all option in delete system files group

3- add option to your tools , after finish the package , the phone is restart

4- add option who we can add path of folder for delete without editing update script or aroma config

5- add option to your tools who we can delete any files we want ( fore example .zip or .odex , ..... in our rom )

thanks again

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes