Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,106 Members 39,832 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

PIE Controls are a Nuisance Now

Tip us?

rajdon82
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Pie controls

I am using Paranoid 4.42 and pie control appears only at the bottom. I cant find the options in settings to customize it. even from quick settings. I had LMT earlier. which worked real fine

Pirateghost
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7,259

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajdon82 View Post
I am using Paranoid 4.42 and pie control appears only at the bottom. I cant find the options in settings to customize it. even from quick settings. I had LMT earlier. which worked real fine
There are no customizations for pie. To move it to one side just drag it to where you want

#stayparanoid
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pirateghost For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rajdon82
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateghost View Post
There are no customizations for pie. To move it to one side just drag it to where you want

#stayparanoid
ok thanks

Torrify
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMez View Post
I have exactly the same problem! Actually, I already posted in this forum and opened a bug-report! It is really incredibly annoying if you are typing and suddenly end up in Google Now!! I hope there's gonna be an option to change this soon!! Really drives me crazy!
This.

I really like the PA rom, but the PIE system didnt really offer much to me, and got in the way.

Not to mention the settingf for it are buried bafflingly deep in an already rather confusing settings arrangement.