Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,375 Members 45,045 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] (Unofficial) [4.4.2] SlimKat Weekly 3.1 [Jewel] W/ New partitions

Tip us?

niteNarmor
Old
(Last edited by niteNarmor; 12th July 2014 at 04:21 AM.)
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianvixen9 View Post
I think I missed something.. I grabbed the newest build from ocarinaz64's signature.

I updated my firmware to 4.13.651.4 and Hboot 2.10 and the latest twrp from captain throwback's signature,
radio is 1.13.11.1105.
and followed the directions carefully, but i keep getting error executing updater binary message in twrp when i try to flash this.

any advice? suggestions?

edit: I fixed it, using @ocarinaz64's post #258 (i think) installing goblinz's zip then wiping then installing his ROM.
If getting "Error: Executing updater binary" in TWRP, then most likely your TWRP version needs to updated. In case you didn't know, the latest is 2.7.1.0.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobAndroid View Post
I gave it a shot and I like the look of this ROM and it feels fast, but I couldn't get Bluetooth to turn on.
If you can't get Bluetooth to turn on (got the idea from another device I had) try turning off all signals. Not airplane mode, use the switch to turn off. Then reboot device. Turn everything back on. Worked on another device I use to have and build. May or may not work here.

Should the information I provided helped in any small way and you would like to thank me:
1. Hit the thanks button and/or
2. Install dropbox using this ---> Dropbox <---
Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
The Following User Says Thank You to niteNarmor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pepe.tan
Old
Thanks Meter 9
maybe for the recent app issue. . you can ask to tronit at liquidsmooth thread, because in the past the liquidsmooth had the issue too n he fixed it. .
The Following User Says Thank You to pepe.tan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ocarinaz64
Old
Thanks Meter 65
New build posted in case you didn't notice. I had been on vacation.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteNarmor View Post
If getting "Error: Executing updater binary" in TWRP, then most likely your TWRP version needs to updated. In case you didn't know, the latest is 2.7.1.0.[COLOR="Silver"]
I know that isn't the problem. I have the latest myself, and there is something in there that just isn't working like it should. It takes a better mind than mine to sort it out properly. That's why I posted the workaround.
HTC ONE V - RhythmicRom (Android 4.2.2) - Retired
HTC EVO 4G LTE - Cyanogenmod 11 (Android 4.4.4) / SlimKat (Android 4.4.4) - Current