Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,241 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: How do you like all the features?
Too Much / too bloated 12 21.05%
Not enough / needs more 15 26.32%
Just the right balance 30 52.63%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][NAE][TW 4.4] [TEAM ACHERON] SuperS4 [ODEXED/DEODEXED] UPDATED 7-12-14

Tip us?

pontif
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman121383 View Post
same here. every once and awhile data and signal goes away. only way to regain is to reboot. i tried turning airplane mode on and off, didnt work either. that and sometimes when plugged in, it takes a few seconds to "beep" and show charging. looking forward to update. this is goin to stay my DD.

side note:in wanam, the xposed torch doesn't work either. i had it set to work with the volume button and it just never works.

i love the vipermod and other little goodies that wanam has to offer as far as modules go. i really can't say enough about this rom hope that others not on a TW rom try this!!!!!
The torch is outside of Wanam.
Open xposed and goto modules and put a check next to xposed torch.
Reboot
Open XposedTorch app in appd drawer
Should say activated in green
Turn screen off and hold volume up

As for issues with signal may want to update kt kernel. If you ran the odexer tool be sure to delete the kt apps and odex files for them before installing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pontif For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

macramentonate
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Default Phone Calls

Is anyone having trouble with incoming and outgoing phone calls?

pontif
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by macramentonate View Post
Is anyone having trouble with incoming and outgoing phone calls?
What problems are you having? Please describe it in detail.
The Following User Says Thank You to pontif For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

macramentonate
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
It's very laggy when I open the app and when I go to make a phone call it pretty much freezes for like 2 full minutes then says call cannot be completed. Called another phone in the house and it rang but there was no sound when I answered. Pretty much just freezes when making or receiving calls. Kernel issue?
Booyaka Booyaka that's the sound from my cannon!!

Teknician
Old
Thanks Meter 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by pontif View Post
You mean this is a phone, also? Huh!!

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontif View Post
You mean this is a phone, also? Huh!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teknician For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sammy518
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymaj View Post
I'm seeing the same issue. It has happened twice during work where the data signal shows bars but phone and texting become locked up. After a reboot everything kicks back in.

If it happens again I will try to reset Mobile Data first.

Preferred network is set to CDMA/LTE/EVDO
I went to the KT website and set all parameters to how he recommends. I'm going to see if this fixes my problems with the phone freezing after a full night charge. Here is the link that I used. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...74&postcount=3
Samsung Galaxy S4

sandman121383
Old
Thanks Meter 46
update on charging issue i was having. turns out it was a bad charger i use at work. the factory samsung one i keep at home worked fine no matter how many times i plugged/unplugged it. i even opened up apps and used gps and such. so i apologize for the false report..time to charge it before it dies !!!!!
Carrier:Sprint
Phone:SGS4 SPH-L720
Rom:[ROM][NAE][TW 4.4] [TEAM ACHERON] SuperS4 [ODEXED]
Recovery: CWM 6.0.4.4
Firmware:MF9
Modem:NAE
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandman121383 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Radixb
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by macramentonate View Post
It's very laggy when I open the app and when I go to make a phone call it pretty much freezes for like 2 full minutes then says call cannot be completed. Called another phone in the house and it rang but there was no sound when I answered. Pretty much just freezes when making or receiving calls. Kernel issue?
I'm wondering if the modem version or the recovery used to flash has anything to do with call issues? Both phones I flashed SuperS4 to had already taken the NAE OTA and were "up to date". On both I odined Philz, then used Philz to flash KT TWRP before flashing the rom. Both have been rock solid, never any call or data issues. Would it be worth the hassle to set up a poll to see what issues people have had and find out which recovery was used to flash, as well as what modem they are using?

Tags
4.4.2 rom, kats are tasty, team acheron!!!, touch jizz