Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,552 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom][Original Tweaks][25/06/14]Bad Seed Customs:Tranquil M8 RLS2[9 Themes][Inverted]

Tip us?

buby78
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by treIII View Post
I'd like to know if a Rom can make a difference in data speeds? My data speeds after moving from the first release if this rom to the second release have dropped drastically. I'm a T-Mobile user and if someone had any suggestions I'm all ears. Also I have no connectivity and only 2g in areas that I had lte and T-Mobile says that the tower is fine.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
well im on tmo and i never got more then 25mbps the most i ever got was 45mbps and that was with nobody on the network and before anybody ask im a tmo/metro/sprint tower tech installing the lte system so when i test it theres no one on the network.
T-Mobile
HTC One M8
DEV Unlocked
TWRP 2.7.0.2
s-off with Sunshine <--$25 well worth it
Tranquil RLS2
BadSeed kernel

fernando sor
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evocm7 View Post
I think the tower must have been right next to me. Also, I've never been able to get any speeds like this on other roms, even in early morning hours at this same location. I come back to this Rom and get this during peak hours in the busiest part of town. Not sure how different Rom could make a 20-30mbps difference.

That's insane.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Bad seed Customs Founder

twinnfamous
Old
Thanks Meter 75

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by buby78 View Post
well im on tmo and i never got more then 25mbps the most i ever got was 45mbps and that was with nobody on the network and before anybody ask im a tmo/metro/sprint tower tech installing the lte system so when i test it theres no one on the network.
I've been running this since the beginning and 45 mbps was the most I got. I'm In Sacramento ca.
I don't know it ALL. But I'm willing to LEARN.
I ain't the BEST. But I never QUIT.

buby78
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinnfamous View Post
I've been running this since the beginning and 45 mbps was the most I got. I'm In Sacramento ca.
you must be near a tower. 25mbps - 45mbps is not bad but sprint is rolling out even faster speed on the new lte system update but ill stay with tmo they got together with metro and buying some frequency from verizon that means more towers and better signal.
T-Mobile
HTC One M8
DEV Unlocked
TWRP 2.7.0.2
s-off with Sunshine <--$25 well worth it
Tranquil RLS2
BadSeed kernel

twinnfamous
Old
Thanks Meter 75

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by buby78 View Post
you must be near a tower. 25mbps - 45mbps is not bad but sprint is rolling out even faster speed on the new lte system update but ill stay with tmo they got together with metro and buying some frequency from verizon that means more towers and better signal.
Yea I'm on T-Mobile too. Sprints lte out here is way to spotty
This is a great Rom though. It never stutters or skips a beat.
And great battery
I don't know it ALL. But I'm willing to LEARN.
I ain't the BEST. But I never QUIT.

treIII
Old
Thanks Meter 422
I can't find it but I have seen people speak of the problem of the power button not turning off the screen. I am having this problem with this ROM. I have all the same tweaks from xposed etc... Z installed on the stock rooted ROM and I have not had this problem. If anyone knows if a fix would they please send me in the right direction. Thanks

buby78
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by treIII View Post
I can't find it but I have seen people speak of the problem of the power button not turning off the screen. I am having this problem with this ROM. I have all the same tweaks from xposed etc... Z installed on the stock rooted ROM and I have not had this problem. If anyone knows if a fix would they please send me in the right direction. Thanks

I had that problem can't remember what caused it but I remember installing the Rom again doing the wipe and install and never had the problem again. I keep trying different roms but keep coming back to this one fast and stable and easy to customize it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-17-18-08-44.png
Views:	173
Size:	167.7 KB
ID:	2866072   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-17-18-10-30.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	2866073   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-17-18-10-54.jpg
Views:	176