Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 43,703 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [Official] [4.4.4] [28/06/14] >>> AOSB PROJECT 1.3.6 <<<

Tip us?

!n0x
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangerWeather View Post
Well, technically XT1033 is supported, but there is a bug currently. I'm hoping it will work with 1.3.7. Coming in a few days.
Hopefully, it will fix other bugs too. ART is working on 1.3.7. tests.
How about the SMS bug I posted a while back? Are you experiencing that as well? :[
GT-i9003 -> GT-i9000 -> GT-i9100 -> i9023 -> Moto G XT1032
Nexus 7 (2012) - Stock Kitkat

StrangerWeather
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4454
Quote:
Originally Posted by !n0x View Post
How about the SMS bug I posted a while back? Are you experiencing that as well? :[
I don't have this bug... Let's see what happens with 1.3.7. Let me know if it still happens then.
The Following User Says Thank You to StrangerWeather For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

antarix
Old
Thanks Meter 238
Quote:
I don't have this bug... Let's see what happens with 1.3.7. Let me know if it still happens then.
1.3.7? when is it coming?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

theepicflyer
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarix View Post
1.3.7? when is it coming?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
Hohoho Asking for ETA. He did say 'in a few days'.
Hit thanks if i helped 😁

Bundizle
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
had the same issue fixed it by replacing the latest builds messaging app by that of an older build n things were back to normal
hit thanks if helped,because its generous
The Following User Says Thank You to Bundizle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DBThanatos
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I have been "using" this rom and I really like it. "using" because the MOTO G i have I dont use as a cellphone as I dont use a phone chip in it. Instead, I use it for listening to music, playing games and whatnot. And I LOVE the ton of options it has to mess around.

But I have a couple questions:
1. Is it possible to increase the music volume when using the earphones. I get an overall quieter sound with the headphones than I would like.
2. Can I overclock this without another kernel? I saw the options under "kernel tweaker", but in the CPU parameters, it alows me a max of 1190Mhz.
3. (not ROM specific) how can I restore the app icons? I installed a theme on the CM theme thing, and it changed the icons to red colored ones, but now I want to use another theme, and the icons just wont into their previous state.

Other than this, I have been lovnig the ROM. I appreciate all the options to tweak stuff. I also get the issue of the system UI closing and reopening, but it's minor.