Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,453 Members 42,356 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG P760 - How to compile Firefox OS ?

Tip us?

ds2k5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i made a copy of your image: full_p760-ota-eng.stunts513-signed-2014-07-20.zip
an added the file: libexif.so from cm-10.2-20140406-NIGHTLY-p760.zip to /system/lib

then i got this from logcat -b main

logcat_main.txt:I/CameraService( 148): CameraService started (pid=148)
logcat_main.txt:E/HAL ( 148): load: module=/system/lib/hw/camera.omap4.so
logcat_main.txt:E/HAL ( 148): dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android7RefBase14moveReferencesEPvPKvjRKNS_22 ReferenceConverterBaseE" referenced by "camera.omap4.so"...
logcat_main.txt:E/CameraService( 148): Could not load camera HAL module
logcat_main.txt:E/GeckoConsole( 691): [JavaScript Warning: "Unknown property 'speak'. Declaration dropped." {file: "app://camera.gaiamobile.org/style/main.css" line: 1187 column: 6 source: " speak:none;"}]
logcat_main.txt:E/GeckoConsole( 691): [JavaScript Warning: "Unknown property '-moz-osx-font-smoothing'. Declaration dropped." {file: "app://camera.gaiamobile.org/style/main.css" line: 1192 column: 24 source: " -moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale;"}]
logcat_main.txt:E/GeckoConsole( 691): [JavaScript Warning: "Unknown property 'will-change'. Declaration dropped." {file: "app://camera.gaiamobile.org/index.html" line: 0 column: 0 source: "transform"}]
logcat_main.txt:E/GeckoConsole( 691): Content JS LOG at app://camera.gaiamobile.org/js/main.js:13369 in anonymous: domloaded in 452ms
logcat_main.txt:E/CameraService( 148): Camera HAL module not loaded

stunts513
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 605

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds2k5 View Post
i made a copy of your image: full_p760-ota-eng.stunts513-signed-2014-07-20.zip
an added the file: libexif.so from cm-10.2-20140406-NIGHTLY-p760.zip to /system/lib

then i got this from logcat -b main

logcat_main.txt:I/CameraService( 148): CameraService started (pid=148)
logcat_main.txt:E/HAL ( 148): load: module=/system/lib/hw/camera.omap4.so
logcat_main.txt:E/HAL ( 148): dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android7RefBase14moveReferencesEPvPKvjRKNS_22 ReferenceConverterBaseE" referenced by "camera.omap4.so"...
logcat_main.txt:E/CameraService( 148): Could not load camera HAL module
logcat_main.txt:E/GeckoConsole( 691): [JavaScript Warning: "Unknown property 'speak'. Declaration dropped." {file: "app://camera.gaiamobile.org/style/main.css" line: 1187 column: 6 source: " speak:none;"}]
logcat_main.txt:E/GeckoConsole( 691): [JavaScript Warning: "Unknown property '-moz-osx-font-smoothing'. Declaration dropped." {file: "app://camera.gaiamobile.org/style/main.css" line: 1192 column: 24 source: " -moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale;"}]
logcat_main.txt:E/GeckoConsole( 691): [JavaScript Warning: "Unknown property 'will-change'. Declaration dropped." {file: "app://camera.gaiamobile.org/index.html" line: 0 column: 0 source: "transform"}]
logcat_main.txt:E/GeckoConsole( 691): Content JS LOG at app://camera.gaiamobile.org/js/main.js:13369 in anonymous: domloaded in 452ms
logcat_main.txt:E/CameraService( 148): Camera HAL module not loaded
its kinda what i expected, incompatible with the build, that explains the symbols issue, need to build it from source. I'm still looking for a dev to help me iwth this ril issue, i figured out some of the constants but anything beyound that is a bit out of my reach. I can see in the ril logs that its atleast mentioning the constants that still need defining.
My Wallpaper Fix for KF2, KFHD 7", and KFHD 8.9" is HERE
Please Read the instructions and use the debugger if you run into errors.
My own modified adb drivers for just about all kindles (includes old twrp and cm versions) HERE
Tablet UI Patch for latest CM10.1 build HERE!

Please send complaints to /dev/null

ds2k5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunts513 View Post
its kinda what i expected, incompatible with the build, that explains the symbols issue, need to build it from source. I'm still looking for a dev to help me iwth this ril issue, i figured out some of the constants but anything beyound that is a bit out of my reach. I can see in the ril logs that its atleast mentioning the constants that still need defining.
i startet a thread in a cyanogenmod forum, may be i got the source of libexif for you

stunts513
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 605

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds2k5 View Post
i startet a thread in a cyanogenmod forum, may be i got the source of libexif for you
alright thanks for that, i need to ask around the rc's and see if anyone might be interested in helping with the ril issue.
My Wallpaper Fix for KF2, KFHD 7", and KFHD 8.9" is HERE
Please Read the instructions and use the debugger if you run into errors.
My own modified adb drivers for just about all kindles (includes old twrp and cm versions) HERE
Tablet UI Patch for latest CM10.1 build HERE!

Please send complaints to /dev/null