Ask a question

No registration required

Looking For DEV To Help Port CWM For Pantech Marauder

OP p_025

4th June 2014, 04:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

45 posts
This is a really great phone, but it looks like it won't get any official support beyond Android 4.1.2. It hasn't gotten any developer attention, but it is rootable.

I can supply stock recovery and boot images if need be, and the kernel source code (for the ICS version before OTA updates) is available online. I'd really like to get a build of CWM working on this phone so the next steps can be taken to make ROMs.
23rd July 2014, 05:14 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

26 posts
Please Help
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_025

This is a really great phone, but it looks like it won't get any official support beyond Android 4.1.2. It hasn't gotten any developer attention, but it is rootable.

I can supply stock recovery and boot images if need be, and the kernel source code (for the ICS version before OTA updates) is available online. I'd really like to get a build of CWM working on this phone so the next steps can be taken to make ROMs.

I have a Pantech Marauder that is soft bricked but I can not find the firmware anywhere. Can you link or make me a copy of the latest firmware. It would be greatly appreciated being this is my only phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
clockworkmod, cwm, marauder, pantech
Previous Thread Next Thread