Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,908 Members 53,240 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung s5 verizon charging stuck at 35%

Tip us?

droidthatguy
Old
(Last edited by droidthatguy; 30th April 2014 at 10:00 PM.) Reason: FIXED: i just flash it back to the stock rom and it works.Thanks everyone.
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Samsung s5 verizon charging stuck at 35%

Anyone having this problem? My verizon s5 stuck at 35% and will not charge more than that. When it hit 35% in the battery setting,it show up as "not charging". Anything under 35% it show up as charging (AC).

kprice8
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidthatguy View Post
Anyone having this problem? My verizon s5 stuck at 35% and will not charge more than that. When it hit 35% in the battery setting,it show up as "not charging". Anything under 35% it show up as charging (AC).
Have not personally had this problem, but did you try and pop the battery back off, and remove it for a few seconds, then re-install it, and try charging?

droidthatguy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kprice8 View Post
Have not personally had this problem, but did you try and pop the battery back off, and remove it for a few seconds, then re-install it, and try charging?
I have tried,but that didn't work. I also tried reset the whole phone, but it still stop charging at 35%. When i boot up the phone it say "custom powered by android" and under device status it say "custom". Maybe i can tried put offical vz. firmware, but im not sure it's available for download as of today.

WrathfulWine858@yahoo.com
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Never had this issue myself. May be you should get your battery checked.

kprice8
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
I have tried,but that didn't work. I also tried reset the whole phone, but it still stop charging at 35%. When i boot up the phone it say "custom powered by android" and under device status it say "custom". Maybe i can tried put offical vz. firmware, but im not sure it's available for download as of today.
The rom is available in Dev section.

If I helped you, hit thanks if you like.

-Kevin

droidthatguy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kprice8 View Post
The rom is available in Dev section.
Thanks. I'll check it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to droidthatguy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

coronaalex
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default having the same problem for verizon s5 any updates???

having the same problem for verizon s5 any updates???

demo4o1
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
im having the SAME DAMN ISSUE!! i know its not the battery or the charger because my gf has a s5 and I tested her battery and my her charger on mine. still nothing! any updates?? S5 is became pretty disappointing