Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,559 Members 52,556 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

We neeed a gummy targa thread

Tip us?
 
Eiht
Old
#61  
Eiht's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 154
Posts: 552
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oggie7797 View Post
On crackflashers? Lol I thought that was a term relative to "flashaholic"

Sent from my Paranoid Bionic
http://crackflasher.com/tag/targa-mo...-droid-bionic/
The Following User Says Thank You to Eiht For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Oggie7797
Old
#62  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 220
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jordan, Arkansas
Oh (/.-)

Sent from my Paranoid Bionic

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

The last time I ran gummy it was a kang of an unofficial port back in ICS lol does it have an ota like pa does? Manual updating can be a pain

Sent from my Paranoid Bionic
Using Tapatalk
 
Eiht
Old
#63  
Eiht's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 154
Posts: 552
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oggie7797 View Post
Oh (/.-)

Sent from my Paranoid Bionic

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

The last time I ran gummy it was a kang of an unofficial port back in ICS lol does it have an ota like pa does? Manual updating can be a pain

Sent from my Paranoid Bionic
Yea it's OTA more like CM built-in than PA. I haven't been using it because of Google voice mail not playing through the dialer but that's the only bug I can think of.
 
Oggie7797
Old
#64  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 220
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jordan, Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiht View Post
Yea it's OTA more like CM built-in than PA. I haven't been using it because of Google voice mail not playing through the dialer but that's the only bug I can think of.
Honestly my last phone was the legendary droid x and we only ever got an official cm7.2 but thanks to awesome devs we got an unofficial cm9 and cm11. So I'm unfamiliar with Cyanogenmod's ota system. Since I've had my bionic I ran one build of P.A.C. and then I flashed pa and fell in love. Running 4.5 Alpha 1

Sent from my Paranoid Bionic
Using Tapatalk
 
Eiht
Old
#65  
Eiht's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 154
Posts: 552
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oggie7797 View Post
Honestly my last phone was the legendary droid x and we only ever got an official cm7.2 but thanks to awesome devs we got an unofficial cm9 and cm11. So I'm unfamiliar with Cyanogenmod's ota system. Since I've had my bionic I ran one build of P.A.C. and then I flashed pa and fell in love. Running 4.5 Alpha 1

Sent from my Paranoid Bionic
Yeah I had a DX too and worked on a lot of the kangs. Cm11 and slim are the most stable for me. I like PA but peek is broken which sucks and liquid has tons of features but never runs great for me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
 
Oggie7797
Old
#66  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 220
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jordan, Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiht View Post
Yeah I had a DX too and worked on a lot of the kangs. Cm11 and slim are the most stable for me. I like PA but peek is broken which sucks and liquid has tons of features but never runs great for me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Now that you mention it yea I remember your name now. Lol I mainly remember dubbsy's though cuz he was always the OP. And I never ran Slim but if it counts I ran Liquid on my X the unofficial port by roeblatt3 and the kang by dubbsy (and others)

Sent from my Paranoid Bionic
Using Tapatalk
 
LJ6782
Old
#67  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 14
Join Date: Nov 2013
http://androidhosting.org/Gummy/targa/NIGHTLY/

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes