Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,020 Members 40,713 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App] Galaxy s5 Apps

Tip us?

F3AR420
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Glad you're feeling enter bro. Sorry to hear about your phone though I am sure you have placed it into capable hands. So will there be a thread for the rom or will it continue to be posted here? Will we still be able to test it out? I thank you for all your time and efforts here. Wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy S III Custom ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to F3AR420 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nyfl2004
Old
Thanks Meter 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo3d6 View Post
Well bad and good news was in the hospital for a few days Im better now but phone got broke in the process dont ask how but I pretty much have a full running rom to release to you guys at this point it has some minor bugs but works well and im sure the person im releasing it to will figure out the rest. So this is my goodbye to the s3 threads got my new s5 today its been a great 2 yrs with you guys hope you all take care of yourselves you will be missed. For all that know me its as easy as hitting me up on hangouts or shoot me a pm I still have all the files needed and still will help support who takes over just cant real time test anymore.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
You will be missed brother. Thanks again for all you've done for this project! Feel better, enjoy your new S5 and keep in touch..
Sprint Galaxy SIII
ND8 S5 Style Rom by @ssmercurys
S5Theme
The Following User Says Thank You to nyfl2004 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

evo3d6
Old
(Last edited by evo3d6; 21st July 2014 at 01:27 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1937
Ive pm nyfl and others for now support and testing will be here and when its felt that a stable enough release is ready will be posted in development section with proper credits to all involved. I will be releasing it sometime this week or weekend as im still ill and recovering and trying to catch up with normal tasks usually id already have my new phone rooted but that's on hold aswell. I will not be disappearring completly as I stated will be here to help maintain and update rom. I will just have to depend on you great guys to test as I will not be able to unless I stumble across another spare s3 I started with 3 2yrs ago now im down to 0 I still have my s4 note3 and as funny as it sounds my epic4gtouch lol.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to evo3d6 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

evo3d6
Old
Thanks Meter 1937
Now that I have my s5 I see alot of stuff to be added I am going to try to clean up the rom abit before I release it hopefully this weekend I'll have time to incorporate everything properly for release. Bare with me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to evo3d6 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Atoman14
Old
(Last edited by Atoman14; 23rd July 2014 at 10:51 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for continuing to work on this. It really is a great rom