Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 41,432 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

N7100XXUFNE1 ODEX [fast & clean]

Tip us?

Androidwizzard
Old
Thanks Meter 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by robalm View Post
Good work

Feel free to upload it.
Yeah, I felt free and added a new thread in this section, so if anyone wants a stock deodexed: Take a look
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note II [GT-N7100]
ROM in development: XPERIA_MENT_Z2
ROM in use: my own NE2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Androidwizzard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pani690
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by robalm View Post
Anyone tested the "New ODEX version"
If yes what do you guys think?
Any problems?

thanks guys
i just flashed the odex FNE2 version. While flashing it says FNE1 and build date may the 19th. Did i download another rom?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

UPDATE

System shows FNE2 so I guess it is something with the installer

robalm
Old
(Last edited by robalm; 22nd July 2014 at 05:11 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by pani690 View Post
i just flashed the odex FNE2 version. While flashing it says FNE1 and build date may the 19th. Did i download another rom?

Thanks
Hi!

The "install script" is same from FNE1 version, just ignore the name

Edit: ye but its make no difference after you flashed the rom Hope you like the rom, feel free to post what you think.
The Following User Says Thank You to robalm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pani690
Old
Thanks Meter 40
ok so here goes my installation.
i was on Omega 26 aka 4.3 because all the 4.4 TW roms I flashed had pathetic battery life. I have latest TWRP installed. MJ5 bootloader although I am so tempted to flash 4.4 BL as I don't have a warranty. I fully wiped including internal sd. Flashed the rom and rebooted ok. Setup fresh and let google play install the apps. Restored app data from TB where appropriate. No issues at all no fc's no freezes no bootloops etc. External sd reads writes no issues at all same with internal. Now all I have to wait for s battery life after a couple of days. Will get back on that in a few days. Thanks @robalm
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pani690 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

themoto
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Is it with S5 SystemUI stock,Are the screenshot's still the same like on the first page?Can anyone post some screenshot's
Thanks.

robalm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by themoto View Post
Is it with S5 SystemUI stock,Are the screenshot's still the same like on the first page?Can anyone post some screenshot's
Thanks.
The systemUI is stock FNE2.
The screenshot's is from old N7100XXUFNE1.
The Following User Says Thank You to robalm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pani690
Old
Thanks Meter 40

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

[emoji12]

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pani690 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]