Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,749 Members 50,464 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][CWM][TWRP][RECOVERY] Freedom Flex for the LG G Flex

Tip us?

mattwheat
Old
Thanks Meter 240
I'm not staying on KitKat I just wanted to give her a spin. Its my first look at it on the lg g flex. Had it on my gs4 and its on my Nexus 7 (2013) along with ANDROID L thru multirom but its been 8.5 hours on KitKat and I have 29% battery with a 30 min airplane mode charge in the middle. I can't go for that. I like my 30% usage in 8 hours on JB.

PlayfulGod
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2682

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattwheat View Post
I'm not staying on KitKat I just wanted to give her a spin. Its my first look at it on the lg g flex. Had it on my gs4 and its on my Nexus 7 (2013) along with ANDROID L thru multirom but its been 8.5 hours on KitKat and I have 29% battery with a 30 min airplane mode charge in the middle. I can't go for that. I like my 30% usage in 8 hours on JB.
umm dunno what you had going on, but on mine I had 50 hours b4 I plugged it in lastnight.

Personal device(s): LG G Flex

Projects: LG Flex CM11, LG Motion CM10, LG Spirit CM10, LG Optimus F3 MS659

My sites: PlayfulDroidz Wiki & Unleashed PrePaids
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlayfulGod For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mattwheat
Old
(Last edited by mattwheat; 18th July 2014 at 02:35 AM.) Reason: I stream iHeart radio all night and Xm radio
Thanks Meter 240
I know some of it was android tuner pro. I had each individual processor set to performance and the gov. On performance. And entropy wide open and oom set on aggressive. But after I put back to stock I still went through 25% bat in 3 hours.

jeb192004
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I've noticed the battery draining quicker on kit Kat as well...

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Free mobile app

racosta201045
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Well heres my story. Bought a G Flex after someone stole my One Max. At first I hated the phone and like a dummy updated to 4.4.2. Basically all i could do was root and un bloat my phone. Ended up bricking the phone trying to put recovery. So i ended up replacing the phone and rooted it put twrp on there and now the phone is FRICKEN FLAWLESS!!!!!

PlayfulGod
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2682

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb192004 View Post
I've noticed the battery draining quicker on kit Kat as well...

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Free mobile app
some days I see more drainage and others its like the energizer bunny, it keeps going, and going, and going. lol

Personal device(s): LG G Flex

Projects: LG Flex CM11, LG Motion CM10, LG Spirit CM10, LG Optimus F3 MS659

My sites: PlayfulDroidz Wiki & Unleashed PrePaids