Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,073 Members 45,134 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HISENSE HS-U970 Custom rom 4.3

Tip us?

muplayer2000
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Cool [Q] HISENSE HS-U970 Custom rom 4.3

I have a HISENSE HS-U970
Phone look good, but here is the problem out of the 4GB internal storage , there is only 200mb available to install app's , the phone ROM is a mess they have created 3 partition out of the 4GB, and only allow app to be installed on the primary partition which has only 200mb of storage out of the 1GB ,the other partition are reserved for music and photo files. What a way to ruin a phone.....

You cannot move apps to SD card. So severe limitation

I have been scouring the internetfor days for a custom rom which will remove these limitations and allow me to install apps to SD card just like other devices. But i have found none so far

Does someone know a custom rom that i could install to actually enjoy using this phone? i am close to smashing it with a hammer

I am never buying any android Chinese based phone ever..

Appreciate any reply

muplayer2000
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I remember the days you could ask a questions in this forum and get some answers, these days most posts goes unanswered very sad days.

meanoc
Old
Thanks Meter 23
If your rooted Foldermount would serve you well. A lot of people use Link2sd which I tried but didn't work for me.

kiyo75
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by muplayer2000 View Post
I have a HISENSE HS-U970
Phone look good, but here is the problem out of the 4GB internal storage , there is only 200mb available to install app's , the phone ROM is a mess they have created 3 partition out of the 4GB, and only allow app to be installed on the primary partition which has only 200mb of storage out of the 1GB ,the other partition are reserved for music and photo files. What a way to ruin a phone.....

You cannot move apps to SD card. So severe limitation

I have been scouring the internetfor days for a custom rom which will remove these limitations and allow me to install apps to SD card just like other devices. But i have found none so far

Does someone know a custom rom that i could install to actually enjoy using this phone? i am close to smashing it with a hammer

I am never buying any android Chinese based phone ever..

Appreciate any reply

Hello, I do not know the update that you can have, but according to which it is it does not allow to go on apps to the SD.
Happen somewhere here if you want and it tries I hope friend solves your problem.

http://www.darksideteam.com/Foro-Otros-m%C3%B3viles

I'm sorry for my English

Ayman El-Qasem
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Talking Link2sd

i think the best solution for your problem is as follows:

(u should have root to perform these steps)

1.download and install Link2sd from google play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....Link2SD&hl=en)

2.go to the app you want to move to your sd card (u can use the search button)

3.tap "Move to SD card" if that fails and its a system app u can tap actions then select "Convert to user app" then tap "move to sd card"

For CWM and custom ROMs for this device go to this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588130

btw i have the same phone and its great