Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,865 Members 44,472 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Nook HD/HD+] EMMC CM11 install - updated 01/18

Tip us?

leapinlar
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3545

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by metropolitans View Post
Thanks, but this problem has nothing to do with the types of updates available to download. I was talking solely about nightlies that are already downloaded into the "cmupdater" folder. In the past the downloaded files would be retained after installation. Now they are deleted automatically after installation. Thing is, it only happens on my HD+. On the HD they are retained normally.

FYI, after a nightly is downloaded, I never let the system automatically install it. I shut down and boot into CWM and manually install from there.
What version of CWM are you using? Have you recently updated the CWM? As the last user indicated it is probably something with your CWM.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
See my Nook Color Tips Thread here,
and my Nook Color EMMC Partition Repair Thread here,
and my Nook Color Updated CM SD Installation Instructions here,
and my Nook HD/HD+ stock tips thread here
and my Nook HD/HD+ CWM Root Tools thread here
e.mote's Nook HD/HD+ Dummies Guide for installing CM10.1/CM10.2/CM11 here

metropolitans
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapinlar View Post
What version of CWM are you using? Have you recently updated the CWM? As the last user indicated it is probably something with your CWM.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
Nevermind. I downloaded the 7/22 nightly and after installation, the file was retained. So they must have fixed something in the recent nightlies as my nightly files have been getting automatically deleted for weeks.

I don't think it was CWM because I have the same one (6.0.4.6) that I installed all the way back in January when I first started using CM11. I think it was something in the CM nightlies. Also, it was not happening on the HD. Just the HD+.
Tags
cm11