Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,300 Members 53,347 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive Note 10.1 KK RLS1 has been released!

★[ROM][P600][JUNE 24][AROMA] Hyperdrive KK RLS1 `._ ║Hyperdrive Tweaks, HD Pie, HD OTA, HD HUB, Theming║Note Pro Features║★

Tip us?

mikep2323
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondera View Post
Can't update or install apps anymore it loads a few kb, then nothing happens furthermore
Stopped and deleted the cache of every important google play service (not new to this, i know which services i have to stop) and removed and added my google account already, but nothing helps even tested the pa gapps :/
On my phone, everything works properly, so there is no wlan issue
What should I do?

Edit: sometimes it adds a few kb, than nothing happens again. It feels like he lost the connection to google, renews it, loads again a few kb, and abort again :/
Sorry for bad english

Sent from my SM-P905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I was having kinda the same problem after installing a modded play store.If I tried to download a app it wouldn't download and would give me a error number.I searched around and ended up going into recovery and wiped cache and dalvik cache.After doing that everything worked fine.I to tried to clear cache of google apps also and it didnt fix the problem. Im not saying that this will work for you but it worked for me and maybe give it a try.

rondera
Old
(Last edited by rondera; 22nd July 2014 at 01:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep2323 View Post
I was having kinda the same problem after installing a modded play store.If I tried to download a app it wouldn't download and would give me a error number.I searched around and ended up going into recovery and wiped cache and dalvik cache.After doing that everything worked fine.I to tried to clear cache of google apps also and it didnt fix the problem. Im not saying that this will work for you but it worked for me and maybe give it a try.
Now it works. There was a teamviewer session on another pc here in our network. I think our router blocks downloads with high bandwidth demand to ensure that the teamviewer sessiom works flawlessly. However, thanks for the help!

EDIT: the german telecom had problems with google services like google play or google music. Now it's solved, so no rom, teamviewer or router problem )

Sent from my SM-P905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

danaobrest78
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up The Best Rom for the P600 !

Do you have planned to release new updates of this Rom ?

For instance, it could be cool to introduce parts of Android L (keyboard ...) !

Thanks a lot !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbreen94 View Post

RLS1

md5 sum: 2fca2453e26275270c3e297b0c2c2297

If you like Hyperdrive roms and would like to give something back for the countless hours i have put into it please consider:

1. Pressing THANKS on the Thread Posts, rating the thread 5 stars, or leaving a nice Review on the Reviews tab above and following the project at the top!

2. Making a Donation to support all the time put into this project as well as future development efforts!

3. Follow me online for rom updates and previews!:

Feel Free to display these Banners in your signature and show your support of Hyperdrive ROM!!!
Links to signatures are below the image!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/...mxM44bVVA&dl=1

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/...dcU9e2vuQ&dl=1

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/...C4mpxJsrg&dl=1

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/...Xa3HUXJkw&dl=1

If you would like to Support the Rom, please consider using one of these signatures! Enter this text into your signature box : [IMG] URL of the image from above[/IMG]

Code:
6-24-14

RLS1
HYPERDRIVE NOTE 10.1 2014
INITIAL RELEASE!!!!

Older Hyperdrive Releases found HERE

mikep2323
Old
Thanks Meter 44
That would be cool to introduce android L.If your intrested in android L keyboard im pretty sure its floating around somewhere.I think i saw it on some sites that i get my apps from.

sbreen94
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 17123

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep2323 View Post
That would be cool to introduce android L.If your intrested in android L keyboard im pretty sure its floating around somewhere.I think i saw it on some sites that i get my apps from.
Yes there should be an update soon
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sbreen94 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mutantblack
Old
Thanks Meter 701
Can't wait. Running super smooth with no issue so far.
Current:
Note 3 White+Gear
S4 White

Old Toys:
Nokia 520, Samsung Note 2, S3 Red, iPhone 5,Galaxy Note, iPhone 4, Samsung Infuse 4g, HTC Inspire 4g,
HD2, Nexus One, HTC Tilt 2, HTC Fuze, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, Samsung Blackjack 2, AT&T 8925 Tilt,
Samsung Blackjack, Cingular 8525, G1, Sony Ericsson P900, Samsung E250, Motorola Razor,
Motorola Flip, Nokia 8850

aryndar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default copy/paste

Anyone else finding it impossible to copy/paste in gmail?
I find items in the clipboard, but, never pastes...
Hit or miss in my browsers (chrome, dolphin, stock) also.
Phone: Galaxy SIII with CyanogenMod
Tablet: Galaxy Note 10 (2014) with Hyperdrive

jbeitel
Old
(Last edited by jbeitel; Yesterday at 11:38 PM.)
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2702

DONATE TO ME
How did i miss this rom. Thanks scott. Btw your nv project on m8 is the bomb.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
---------------

By TEAM RIT
See my mods and Themes at: REALICONTHEME.COM

The Following User Says Thank You to jbeitel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]