OP june726

21st July 2014, 05:22 AM   |  #11  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,059

2,465 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyy

Recently I tried to install android in my Kindle Fire HDX 7 and I install a thing called FireFireFire I think to my kindle then It messed up everything, so I don't know what to do and I wiped all my data and even the Option called SYSTEM. after that I reboot my Kindle and all I have is KINDLE FIRE on the screen that's it. I can't use my Kindle at all ,and the computer won't let me install the driver all it told me is MTP USB device.and I tired to use all kind of tool to fix my kindle and CMD told me Can't Find Device. I m really not good at android so I really need someone help me !!!

Nothing here works for the HDX result=permabrick. All support for HDX is here http://forum.xda-developers.com/kindle-fire-hdx .
The Following User Says Thank You to Thepooch For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st July 2014, 05:46 AM   |  #12  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 107

615 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil700

Guys, sorry I might not have explained the issue in enough detail. Although the information is full of things that are helpful. It didn't quite help me.

Sorry about having to deal with a compete noob here...

---I'll list my issues to isolate confusion.---

-I cannot boot ADB, I click on it, a cmd window pops up and then immediately closes each time I proceed to open it. for a start, if someone could perhaps tell me what I am doing wrong, because I know I must not be doing what all of you pros are doing.

-Although I had TWRP installed on both my pc and kindle. Whenever I boot up my kindle, I do not get the blue and gray "Kindle Fire" logo before the Orange and White logo. So that for me was very frustrating.

-The Kindle Fire Utility is not detecting my device at all. Which is worrying me to death, the Kindle Fire Unbrick utlity is not working either which is killing me inside.

-For a detailed description of what my kindle fire does when I press the power button goes as so: I press the power button, the orange and white Kindle Fire logo pops up for a few seconds like normal, then it proceeds to boot or "Attenpt" to boot the Jellybean OS, after waiting 5 minutes, the OS lock screen pops up with "android.phone.com" or "phone.android.com" pops up, for a second, then it proceeds to fully rebooting the OS for another 5 minutes. It does it indefinitely.

So does this mean my kindle is officially done for? Bricked? Or is there still hope for me. This is really depressing, I spent most of my money on this, money is tight for me right now ant I use my kindle for school and research. It is a vital tool to me. I need all the help I can get.

Thanks for all of the help so far. You guys really know what you are doing, thanks!

Hey Phil. Doesn't look like you've posted anything else, so you probably won't see this. But oh well... Sorry your problem got left in the dust. I didn't mean for that to happen. You need to shift + right click in the folder with adb.exe and click "open command window here" and then you can do your things. As far as everything else: does your computer do anything when you plug your kindle into it?
23rd July 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
I accidentally did this once (at least I think it's the same) and what I did was I went into ADB and side loaded a custom ROM I used CM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread