Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,170 Members 49,171 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q&A][VivoKat][4.4]VivoKat Questions & Answers

Tip us?

Khevarash
Old
(Last edited by Khevarash; Yesterday at 07:53 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Hi szezso and xda,

I recently moved over to VivoKat from PacMan ROM and I'm liking a few things so far. I do have a bit of a significant problem though.

I did a clean install (formatted everything including sdcard) using 4ext. With nothing other than VivoKat on the phone, 2G/3G doesn't work. I went to check to make sure mobile data is on and verify the APN settings are correct. Everything looks like it should work but I'm not getting a mobile data connection at all.

I know it's a bit of a broad question, but is there anything known right now that would cause this? Should I try testing out a previous version and see if it fixes it?

funCrash93
Old
Thanks Meter 164
what the ...
my phone thinks he's a tablet...
anyone had this issue?

attachment : Click image for larger version

Name:	1406113569128.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	2866629

Sent from my Incredible S S710e using XDA Free mobile app

p.s. Use Dropbox and get 500mb extra Space for you and me by clicking THE link : http://db.tt/cupqDd4S
or would you like Infinite Cloud Storage.?

wavetool
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbababo View Post
This guide is sufficient for rooting the phone. i used it to root my phone then. The most recently released #07.19 is good enough without the persistent graphical glitching, nothing major currently.

Was it a dirty flash? meaning did you clear all dalvic cache, user data cache and all?
No, it was a clean flash, not sure what the issue is, I tried again today to install 7.19, and same issue, no wifi. So I did a clean install of 7.03.28 again, and wifi works in that version. Its weird.