FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[SOLVED]Need the KitKat framework-res.apk

18th January 2014, 01:40 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
He guys,
can somebody please send me the framework-res.apk from Stock KitKat?
I want to make a custom rom for the Desire 500 and need some of the Icons of KitKat.
You can find this file here: system\framework\
It would be really nice if somebody could send me this file, i could not find it on the Internet
Fliwatt
Last edited by Fliwatt; 18th January 2014 at 09:55 PM.
 
 
18th January 2014, 01:58 PM |#2  
UltraWelfare's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Xanthi
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliwatt

He guys,
can somebody please send me the framework-res.apk from Stock KitKat?
I want to make a custom rom for the Desire 500 and need some of the Icons of KitKat.
You can find this file here: system\framework\
It would be really nice if somebody could send me this file, i could not find it on the Internet
Fliwatt

You can take CM Rom and take it from there ?(I really don't know try it)or from a KitKat rom
18th January 2014, 02:16 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraWelfare

You can take CM Rom and take it from there ?(I really don't know try it)or from a KitKat rom

I think that the CM ROM is modified, i already downloaded a kitkat rom but i was somehow unable to extract the data Folder, and it would be easier if somebody would just send me this file
18th January 2014, 02:21 PM |#4  
UltraWelfare's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Xanthi
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliwatt

I think that the CM ROM is modified, i already downloaded a kitkat rom but i was somehow unable to extract the data Folder, and it would be easier if somebody would just send me this file

I will later because I am playing right now

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

All I could found in 1 minute is this thread.
Not sure if it is framework-res but I think it is
18th January 2014, 02:54 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraWelfare

I will later because I am playing right now

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

All I could found in 1 minute is this thread.
Not sure if it is framework-res but I think it is

Thanks, i already tried that but all of the links in this thread are down.
Last edited by Fliwatt; 18th January 2014 at 02:58 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fliwatt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2014, 03:00 PM |#6  
UltraWelfare's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Xanthi
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliwatt

Thanks, i already tried that but all of the links in this thread are down.

I found a link on google+ about kitkat framework-res

Click here
I believe its the kitkat one
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UltraWelfare For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2014, 04:43 PM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Thank you, that was exactly what i was searching for
18th January 2014, 05:09 PM |#8  
UltraWelfare's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Xanthi
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliwatt

Thank you, that was exactly what i was searching for

If you could please press the thank button I would appreciate it .It's a faster and better way to say thanks
23rd July 2014, 08:52 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Lima
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliwatt

Thank you, that was exactly what i was searching for

I need for a custom rom Im working on, but the links are unavailable, please could you upload it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes