CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Kindle "Tate" & OFFICIAL CyanogenMod 11.0 for the Kindle Fire HD 7"

OP Maxxgold

23rd July 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drax

What tool or kernel are you using for overclocking? I'm running CM11 M8 on my Tate, and the built-in performance settings only let me go to 1500MHz for the CPU and I don't see any GPU overclocking options.

Although I will say that even just running CM11 at 1500MHz seems substantially faster than running Amazon's stock at 1200MHz, including for games, so I don't know what OP is talking about. Granted, he was running a nightly from several weeks before the M8 snapshot, so he could have just been running into some bugs.

You have to flash the linaro kernel for cm11...you can find it in these forums and should be able to flash from twrp
The Following User Says Thank You to Miskreant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread