Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,072 Members 41,120 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.2][20D][Aroma] Sotmax Ultimate Stock V9+ LgG2 (D802)

Tip us?

redcom7
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristy78 View Post
Congrats Sotmax man, I used your ROM for note 2 for a very long time. It was the best one.
For the moment I use Cloufy G3 and I am in love with the look of my G2 now.

The big question is : do you have any intention to create a similar ROM ( based on G3 ones) ?

I think that Sotmax does not like rom ports ... He is a stock lover .... almost every rom he has built was stock based..

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zork- View Post
Could you add Call Record in dialpad?, i have been using since 2 week and runnning great with Bruce .041 kernel SOT 6hrs .

Hope new PC work betters.
if you install g2tweaks from playstore you will have the callrec button on your dialpad...

sotmax
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5169
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristy78 View Post
Congrats Sotmax man, I used your ROM for note 2 for a very long time. It was the best one.
For the moment I use Cloufy G3 and I am in love with the look of my G2 now.

The big question is : do you have any intention to create a similar ROM ( based on G3 ones) ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zork- View Post
Could you add Call Record in dialpad?, i have been using since 2 week and runnning great with Bruce .041 kernel SOT 6hrs .

Hope new PC work betters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcom7 View Post
I think that Sotmax does not like rom ports ... He is a stock lover .... almost every rom he has built was stock based..

if you install g2tweaks from playstore you will have the callrec button on your dialpad...
As redcom said i m a pure stock lover and i m porting only when a build is lefted behind from factory ( e.g. s3).
Apart from that there is a chance to port g3 rom as it is very nice in look and feel.
Call rec can be added via xposed. I can add it as native recorder but i think is a little bit watse of time but we will see.
**mobile phone repairing-phone unlocking and software development**
>>>> I will not respond to technical questions or guides through pm. There is a whole forum for that <<<<
<<----little thanks button really helps
if you like my work consider a donation to chidrens not me

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sotmax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cristy78
Old
(Last edited by cristy78; 23rd July 2014 at 07:44 AM.)
Thanks Meter 16
Tks Sotmax, the G3 rom is indeed very nice and appealing and once you put it it is very hard to go back.

I hope to see a G3 rom from you....
I had your note 2 rom and everything was extremely smooth and nice. Also very good battery ( don't remember what kernel I've used )
So much respect for your work ....
Lg G2

reyscott1968
Old
Thanks Meter 25
looking forward forvthe g3 port from you brother.. i love all your works...
BLACK GALAXY S III