Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 41,598 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] [UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 for ChaCha [a810e / Status] [07.22.2014]

Tip us?

mortal19xx
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Thumbs up (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohabmoka View Post
and after i installed the gapps , i only have 21 mb in internal storage left and i cant use link2sd to link apps !! what should i do?
Use int2ext script, here : [SCRIPTS]CronMod-INT2EXT (updated 02/28)

Yehia2amer
Old
(Last edited by Yehia2amer; Yesterday at 01:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Hi Kronflux
I just installed the new version and here is a Quick feedback about Arabic Keyboard
  • Physical Arabic Keyboard not working at all, please take a look at my Pull requests https://github.com/androidarmv6/andr...c_chacha/pulls
    it will be great to make a zip file (patch) , till the next release
  • Language switch Key is not working, please take a look at my Pull requests
  • Nothing changed in the "Physical keyboard layouts" Settings, they are still not optimised for chacha

About Wifi tethering, is there any fix in the works ? can we use methods like this one ?

Yehia2amer
Old
(Last edited by Yehia2amer; Yesterday at 02:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yehia2amer View Post
Hi Kronflux
I just installed the new version and here is a Quick feedback about Arabic Keyboard
  • Nothing changed in the "Physical keyboard layouts" Settings, they are still not optimised for chacha
I Made an app that Fix Physical Keyboard layouts
till the fixes are implemented in the ROM

http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...tings-t2825415

mohabmoka
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yehia2amer View Post
I Made an app that Fix Physical Keyboard layouts
till the fixes are implemented in the ROM

http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...tings-t2825415

maaan it worked ! , thankss aloot ^_^ , i can now type numbers and also arabic keyboard workes good

kronflux
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 172

DONATE TO ME
I have to say, I'm very confused. I keep getting mixed reports on whether or not the arabic physical keyboard works.
some say it works perfectly, others say it can't type numbers, and others say it doesn't work at all.

Please give me specific details on what works, and what does not. I'll also take a look at those pull requests. I didn't personally do the keyboard fixes, that was WinSuk, and I had thought he used those but I guess not.
Device: Google/LG Nexus 5 (Hammerhead)
Rom: CyanogenMod 11 Official Nightly by CyanogenMod
Kernel: Chaos Kernel by neobuddy89
Recovery: PhilZ Touch CWM by rootSU
-----------------------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter!
If you found my post helpful, please remember to hit the Thanks Button!
You could also buy me a coffee by clicking here:
The Following User Says Thank You to kronflux For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mohabmoka
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronflux View Post
I have to say, I'm very confused. I keep getting mixed reports on whether or not the arabic physical keyboard works.
some say it works perfectly, others say it can't type numbers, and others say it doesn't work at all.

Please give me specific details on what works, and what does not. I'll also take a look at those pull requests. I didn't personally do the keyboard fixes, that was WinSuk, and I had thought he used those but I guess not.

it works perfetly after yehia's app i'm Sure

but now i have another problem .. system suddenly says that the storage is full although i have no apps ! after reboot internal becomes 41 mb then 21 then 735 Kb

kronflux
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 172

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohabmoka View Post
it works perfetly after yehia's app i'm Sure

but now i have another problem .. system suddenly says that the storage is full although i have no apps ! after reboot internal becomes 41 mb then 21 then 735 Kb
I am looking into it, but unfortunately I don't know if I'm going to be able to come up with a solution. This is a problem with the rom itself being too large, but if I remove a bunch of stuff, we lose a lot of functionality.
Some people have said that you can use Int2Ext(CronMod), but I haven't tested this yet. Also, if you can get it installed fast enough before the storage is full, apparently if you get the paid version of Link2SD, you can move a lot of the system stuff onto the SD.
Device: Google/LG Nexus 5 (Hammerhead)
Rom: CyanogenMod 11 Official Nightly by CyanogenMod
Kernel: Chaos Kernel by neobuddy89
Recovery: PhilZ Touch CWM by rootSU
-----------------------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter!
If you found my post helpful, please remember to hit the Thanks Button!
You could also buy me a coffee by clicking here:
The Following User Says Thank You to kronflux For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mohabmoka
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronflux View Post
I am looking into it, but unfortunately I don't know if I'm going to be able to come up with a solution. This is a problem with the rom itself being too large, but if I remove a bunch of stuff, we lose a lot of functionality.
Some people have said that you can use Int2Ext(CronMod), but I haven't tested this yet. Also, if you can get it installed fast enough before the storage is full, apparently if you get the paid version of Link2SD, you can move a lot of the system stuff onto the SD.
in fact i have just installed (CronMod-INT2EXTV2+_signed ) it workes good and i can see the internal is 500 mb , but when i download any app it said there is no free storage !