Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 41,432 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROMS]Mass CM Thread

Tip us?

cars1189
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelrg View Post
Having an ongoing problem with CM11 (both jfbs and cars versions), where Apollo and/or Google Play music wont play over Bluetooth. I have my phone paired to both my car stereo and my motorcycle helmet. I can make and receive phone calls no problem, but when I try to play music I get an error that the file could not be played back.

I've noticed many other posts from other CM11 on other phones with the same problem, so it isn't just the Exhibit. Has anyone heard anything about this??

Thanks to all that work on these roms, you time and effort is greatly appreciated! I'm currently running the latest Cars CM11 and K^K kernel.

Joel
Have you tried disabling lpa in sys.prop?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cars1189 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jfbs
Old
Thanks Meter 617
build.prop can be edited during runtime at /system/build.prop by using performance control, or choosing one of these methods. You'll want to try changing the lpa line to read: lpa.decode=false. Bonus points for mounting /system back to r/o.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jfbs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joelrg
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars1189 View Post
Have you tried disabling lpa in sys.prop?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfbs View Post
build.prop can be edited during runtime at /system/build.prop by using performance control, or choosing one of these methods. You'll want to try changing the lpa line to read: lpa.decode=false. Bonus points for mounting /system back to r/o.
I'll see what I can do, probably wont have time to test anything until tomorrow. I'll report back how I make out.

Joel

leckerbroetchen
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfbs View Post
That worked for me. Awesome! I set both

Code:
lpa.decode=false
lpa.use-stagefright=false
(not sure if I needed the 2nd). Thanks a bunch!

FWIW, Winamp also worked fine before disabling lpa...