Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 40,893 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto G 4G LTE

Tip us?

shadeygeezer
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxtex View Post
I have the exact same problem here. The card is loose as hell, thinking of maybe putting some super glue on there...
I'd just use some tape.. make the card a little thicker, should grip it better...

eteles
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Use some adhesive paper... Or regular paper with a little white glue... Don't use super glue... You could damage your phone and/or card...

scott_doyland
Old
(Last edited by scott_doyland; Yesterday at 09:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narkoa View Post
Hi, I was wondering if it is the case too.
Following this methodology, I begin the test this night. I will edit the post with results.

Methodology per night based on if0rg0t's:
1. Keep GPS and WIFI off. Perform a set usage pattern, then keep phone on sleep all night.
2. Keep WIFI off. Perform the set usage pattern using GPS, then keep phone on sleep all night with GPS turned ON.
3. Keep WIFI off. Perform the set usage pattern using GPS, then keep phone on sleep all night with GPS turned OFF.
Hi, I don't think your tests are correct. You didn't have the phone in airplane mode as far as I can see.

Would you be able to use GPS all day and then just put phone in airplane mode overnight (and switch off GPS as this will NOT switch off in airplane mode). Then you should get about 1.5% per hour drain if the GPS bug is present.

BTW Im now on 4.4.4 on moto g and the bug is still there.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by eteles View Post
Used GPS yesterday... No battery drain... No need to reboot... Tested with sygic.
Hi, how is it now, still no drain??

eteles
Old
Thanks Meter 32
No issues with GPS until now... No battery drain... But I may be wrong... Just uses the GPS normally... No other tests done...

Only issues with phone is that NFS most wanted won't run and miracast doesn't work properly... It disconnects WiFi...