Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,375 Members 45,142 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Z1s KitKat Official

Tip us?
 
crixley
Old
#81  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1034
Posts: 2,022
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyelton View Post
You might want to get a new anti-virus then lol Cause thats a reputable site...
Exactly, reputable and worldwide...

Lol I have ordered from the Canadian one before.
Current Devices: Xperia Z1
Past Devices: Too many to list, I change them like I change my underwear
 
LaosPerson
Old
#82  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 210
Join Date: May 2013
Any new updates? So possibly it should come out next week?
Current device: Xperia Z1S C6916

Retired:Galaxy S3 I747, Galaxy Note I717
 
raventothepowerofpi
Old
#83  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 47
Join Date: Jul 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaosPerson View Post
Any new updates? So possibly it should come out next week?
Nothing I am really aware of at this moment but I hope it does, I want to see it on my mom's phone and what it is capable of.
 
Kanes_Inferno
Old
#84  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 230
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lewisville, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaosPerson View Post
Any new updates? So possibly it should come out next week?

Judging from the word we got from the source here (Spectre51) I'd say by end of month. We'll see, I'm sure he'll keep us posted

Sent from my C6916 using XDA Free mobile app
 
Unibrow
Old
#85  
Unibrow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 149
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by raventothepowerofpi View Post
There is no way that is legit O.O

I bought one from them, as it was reported over at Android Police, and its a glorious device. I'm surprised them have some still in stock.
 
raventothepowerofpi
Old
#86  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 47
Join Date: Jul 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unibrow View Post
I bought one from them, as it was reported over at Android Police, and its a glorious device. I'm surprised them have some still in stock.
Yeah, idk how they do it, maybe they convinced Sony to continue production of them lol
 
Unibrow
Old
#87  
Unibrow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 149
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by raventothepowerofpi View Post
Yeah, idk how they do it, maybe they convinced Sony to continue production of them lol
Probably got the play stores stock
 
raventothepowerofpi
Old
#88  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 47
Join Date: Jul 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unibrow View Post
Probably got the play stores stock
Yeah lol, they could of got it from Google/Sony for dirt cheap and it helping sell it off for them.
 
Unibrow
Old
#89  
Unibrow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 149
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by raventothepowerofpi View Post
Yeah lol, they could of got it from Google/Sony for dirt cheap and it helping sell it off for them.
They also have the other Google lay edition devices that were discontinued from the play store
 
raventothepowerofpi
Old
#90  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 47
Join Date: Jul 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unibrow View Post
They also have the other Google lay edition devices that were discontinued from the play store
Yeah, but I think I will wait for the 64bit Android era to get a new phone lol

Tags
important, kitkat, official, sony, update
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes