Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,807 Members 43,595 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] (ExistenZ only) Kitkat statusbar with garident

Tip us?

abhaykelkar
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPaul View Post
here?
I don't know what am I doing wrong but I flashed this twice on my xperia s with existenz 2.05 along latest framework patch. Its still not working, no gradient status bar . Can someone help me?

danidarklord
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhaykelkar View Post
Its not working on xperia s with existenz ultra 2.05. No gradient status bar
have u try 'mount system' in recovery before flashing? I've tried that and it works.

Sent from my Xperia S using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to danidarklord For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Feuran
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Interesting mod, Thanks!

abhaykelkar
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by danidarklord View Post
have u try 'mount system' in recovery before flashing? I've tried that and it works.

Ok, will try and report back.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Quote:

It didn't work

danidarklord
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Ok, will try and report back.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

It didn't work
strange..mine works fine, did u clean cache and dalvik? maybe I flashed a different zip..can't remember if it's this one cuz there's many mod like this out there. sorry I'm not much of help for u

abhaykelkar
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
strange..mine works fine, did u clean cache and dalvik? maybe I flashed a different zip..can't remember if it's this one cuz there's many mod like this out there. sorry I'm not much of help for u

That's fine. Appreciate your help. Yeah, i agree there are so many mods. That's why I have created a thread in Q n A section regarding the same. By the way, did you clear cache and dalvik before or after flashing?

danidarklord
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
That's fine. Appreciate your help. Yeah, i agree there are so many mods. That's why I have created a thread in Q n A section regarding the same. By the way, did you clear cache and dalvik before or after flashing?
mount system, flash zip then wipe cache and dalvik before reboot. good luck.[emoji6]

abhaykelkar
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
mount system, flash zip then wipe cache and dalvik before reboot. good luck.[emoji6]
Not working even after performing above steps..i think, something is stopping SystemUI to get modded...may be xposed module. i have installed Gravity Box, GEM Xperia module but i have disabled all transparency options from those modules..or something else causing the problem.

danidarklord
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Not working even after performing above steps..i think, something is stopping SystemUI to get modded...may be xposed module. i have installed Gravity Box, GEM Xperia module but i have disabled all transparency options from those modules..or something else causing the problem.
idk..maybe that's just it, I've installed xposed and graviti box but that's after flashing the zip file..and everything is fine..hopefully someone can comfirm this.

BPaul
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 7244

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by plusboy+ View Post
Pls add the swipe toggles to.it seen great.here is link of

http://www.mediafire.com/?tewwob0k1oa6957
need screenshots
- Index - GitHub - VK - Facebook - Google+ -
Devices
  • Xperia acro S
  • Optimus Black
Xperia Overlay for S/Ion/acro S/ Soon
All custom firmwares, where mentioned Bravia Engine, xLOUD, Beats Audio, Dolby Mobile. Are not based on the stock firmware from SONY or HTC very very poor. Remember that!
Click thanks button please

The Following User Says Thank You to BPaul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]