Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 40,945 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[OFFICIAL THREAD] Epson Moverio BT-200 Wearable Display

Tip us?

gue22
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yerushalmi.y@gmail.com View Post
Sorry to be unclear.
I installed the app. VPlayer and MX Player. With both I could see the video but not in 3D.
I solved the problem by doing what I wrote.
I believe it will work with any other applications.
Hope it is more clear now.
y
As far as I can see the two apps are video players?! Why would you jump through such hoops for 3D on them? Do they have special features you need?

With the standard Google Player or VLC you start the video and switch to 3D.
Regards
G.

yerushalmi.y@gmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gue22 View Post
As far as I can see the two apps are video players?! Why would you jump through such hoops for 3D on them? Do they have special features you need?

With the standard Google Player or VLC you start the video and switch to 3D.
Regards
G.
With VLplayer the image are biger and clear .
I use the VLC which is not more than okay.
I didn't root the glasses and do not have the google play.

Y

almostinsane
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by gue22 View Post
Is it correct that I could get back from the developer to the consumer version with a factory reset? (just in case I run into restrictions with the developer version that I donīt like)

Or is there an easier way to switch without dumping the updates?

Thanks
G.
No. If you are on the developer version and factory reset you will still be on the same developer version. Same for consumer.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenn0X View Post
Just ordered a moverio to use with my dji phantom.
Is it possible to install play store without root?
I wasn't able to get root using the Baidu app. However, the DJI app is available on their mobile site to side load. It works fairly well. The only issue is that the video feed doesn't fill the app screen and it's virtually impossible to side swipe to bring up the ground station map to plot a course.

We really need a proper DJI app for these.

Has anyone been able to turn off the glasses by tapping the frame? This has never worked for me.

However, the battery life is excellent on these and they are fairly comfortable to use. I'd like for Epson to include additional nose pieces and possibly some type of felt or cotton sleeve for the frame.

I was able to side load the Vudu app, MX player, and ES file Explorer in addition to the vast wasteland of the Amazon app store which really has nothing of use aside from Netflix.