Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 51,868 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MPJ 4300mAh extended battery mini review

Tip us?

AuGmENTor
Old
Thanks Meter 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by btort1 View Post
I wonder why zerolemon is taking so long to make a slim battery like the s4...... I'm sure many of us are waiting for the S5 slim battery
You nailed it! This is why I thought there was one out for the 5. I only had my 4 for about 2 weeks before passing it on to my wife and getting a 5. I probably had looked at one for the 4 and remembered it as being for the 5. Man, that's a lot of 4's and 5's in those couple sentences... Sorry for getting that other persons hopes up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunflavoredbob View Post
You'd think a bunch of people running Google software would be more familiar with their search engine...

Hellscythe
Old
Thanks Meter 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by btort1 View Post
I wonder why zerolemon is taking so long to make a slim battery like the s4...... I'm sure many of us are waiting for the S5 slim battery
It will probably be like Mugen's battery where it increases by 150 to 200mah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaPower View Post
I got my original MPJ some days before and tested it with my special microprocessor battery charger. I only bought it for testing it against the original Samsung battery. I never hoped to get a 4300mAh battery with the same form factor as the original battery has.

After the first 5 cycles of charging/discharging I am still far away from the advertised 4300mAh. Now I put it in my S5 and I am testing the original S5 battery with my charger. I will report after 5 cycles what the MPJ batterys capacity is against the original battery from Samsung.
Is that the thing that displays the capacity of the battery as a figure? What sort of figures are you getting?
Previous devices:

HTC Incredible S S710e

Sony Xperia Z C6603

Current devices:

Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900I