[q] cherry mobile amethyst s610

OP balot.ko

29th April 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag manila city
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
can some1 tell me how to boot on recovery mode? pls tell me.. pls pls pls pls i want to install clockwerkmod thanks in advance
29th April 2014, 08:59 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag manila city

9 posts
More
im using cherry mobile amethyst s610.. i search everything in the google.. nothing happens..
29th April 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #3  
Flag Olongapo
Thanks Meter: 2

1 posts
More
Smile How to Root and install CWM
I'm also using Cherry Mobile amethyst and i already rooted and installed CWM recovery. I'm going to teach u how to do that. but i used the ROM Manager Pro to go to the Recovery Mode.

1. You have to Root your android phone using Framaroot (Latest version) and you have to download and install the ROM Manager Pro.
Note: Warranty Void

http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps...-root-t2130276 from: alephzain

- Just click the word "Barahir" and wait for the confirmation successfully rooted and reboot your phone.

2. After That, You need to Download the "MTK Droid Tools" , "SP Flash Tools" and MTK Driver. (Search the net for Download)

-install the MTK Driver, Wait for the automatic detection of the device and Click manual install then go to downloaded drivers.

3.Open MTK Droid Tools, then wait to process the Phone Information. You have to Click the "BLOCKS MAP" and after the other window Pop-up with Block Info, Click "SCATTER FILE". This File should be save because it is very important for your device with the name "MT6572_Android_scatter_emmc.txt". Do not Close the MTK Droid Tool.

4. Open the SP Flash Tool, Click "Scatter-Loading" and search the file that you saved earlier with the name "MT6572_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" and Go to "READ BACK TAB". Click "ADD" and the file added at the bottom and Click the File and save it as "ROM_0". You should turn off your Phone. Then Connect it to USB Cable, Unplug the battery first then Click the "Read back Button" and Plug the battery to detect the device and this will be done successfully. You do have "ROM_0" File. DOnt Close SP Flash Tool.

5. Go back to MTK Droid Tools, you can now backup you phone first.Go to "root, backup, recovery" tab, Click "To Process File ROM_* from flash Tool" and select the "ROM_0" you saved earlier. Wait for the task to complete, When the message box appear "Do you want cwm automatically installed", just click "YES".

(Do it with your own Risk, Note: I am not responsible for any Damage, Lost of your data, The Process of flashing will reset your phone into factory reset or it can brick your phone when the procedure is wrong.)

6. After that you can re-flash your stock ROM.Go to SP Flash Tool Again, Then Click Again the "Scatter-Loading" and go to the MTK Droid Tool" Folder named "backup", you will see the backup file you saved a while ago when you process the "ROM_0" File. Open The Folder with the name "S610_******_backup" or "S610_******_ForFlashtoolFromReadBack", you will see the file "MT6572_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" again". after that, all the IMAGE File from your phone will appear on the bottom of SP Flash Tool, Look the name "recovery", if it has File Location, Just chage it, go to "MTK Droid Tool" Folder then open "recovery" folder, you will see the file named "S610_******__recovery_140423-203622.img" and rename it to "recovery.img".

7.Just Click the "Download" button and Unplug and Plug your battery again to detect the Phone. wait it until it done.

8. After the Process completed, Open your Device, install ROM Manager Pro, and when installation completed. Open the Application and Click Reboot into Recovery.

9. The Phone Will reboot and now go to Recovery mode

10. Goodluck
Last edited by yuwishinu; 29th April 2014 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Wong sentence
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yuwishinu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2014, 07:35 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag manila city

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuwishinu

I'm also using Cherry Mobile amethyst and i already rooted and installed CWM recovery. I'm going to teach u how to do that. but i used the ROM Manager Pro to go to the Recovery Mode.

1. You have to Root your android phone using Framaroot (Latest version) and you have to download and install the ROM Manager Pro.
Note: Warranty Void

http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps...-root-t2130276 from: alephzain

- Just click the word "Barahir" and wait for the confirmation successfully rooted and reboot your phone.

2. After That, You need to Download the "MTK Droid Tools" , "SP Flash Tools" and MTK Driver. (Search the net for Download)

-install the MTK Driver, Wait for the automatic detection of the device and Click manual install then go to downloaded drivers.

3.Open MTK Droid Tools, then wait to process the Phone Information. You have to Click the "BLOCKS MAP" and after the other window Pop-up with Block Info, Click "SCATTER FILE". This File should be save because it is very important for your device with the name "MT6572_Android_scatter_emmc.txt". Do not Close the MTK Droid Tool.

4. Open the SP Flash Tool, Click "Scatter-Loading" and search the file that you saved earlier with the name "MT6572_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" and Go to "READ BACK TAB". Click "ADD" and the file added at the bottom and Click the File and save it as "ROM_0". You should turn off your Phone. Then Connect it to USB Cable, Unplug the battery first then Click the "Read back Button" and Plug the battery to detect the device and this will be done successfully. You do have "ROM_0" File. DOnt Close SP Flash Tool.

5. Go back to MTK Droid Tools, you can now backup you phone first.Go to "root, backup, recovery" tab, Click "To Process File ROM_* from flash Tool" and select the "ROM_0" you saved earlier. Wait for the task to complete, When the message box appear "Do you want cwm automatically installed", just click "YES".

(Do it with your own Risk, Note: I am not responsible for any Damage, Lost of your data, The Process of flashing will reset your phone into factory reset or it can brick your phone when the procedure is wrong.)

6. After that you can re-flash your stock ROM.Go to SP Flash Tool Again, Then Click Again the "Scatter-Loading" and go to the MTK Droid Tool" Folder named "backup", you will see the backup file you saved a while ago when you process the "ROM_0" File. Open The Folder with the name "S610_******_backup" or "S610_******_ForFlashtoolFromReadBack", you will see the file "MT6572_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" again". after that, all the IMAGE File from your phone will appear on the bottom of SP Flash Tool, Look the name "recovery", if it has File Location, Just chage it, go to "MTK Droid Tool" Folder then open "recovery" folder, you will see the file named "S610_******__recovery_140423-203622.img" and rename it to "recovery.img".

7.Just Click the "Download" button and Unplug and Plug your battery again to detect the Phone. wait it until it done.

8. After the Process completed, Open your Device, install ROM Manager Pro, and when installation completed. Open the Application and Click Reboot into Recovery.

9. The Phone Will reboot and now go to Recovery mode

10. Goodluck

thanks a lot !!!!! u're such a big help!!
5th May 2014, 06:37 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag manila city

9 posts
More
oh yeah, i forgot.. did you boot on downloading mode or you just turn off your phone?
25th May 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #6  

1 posts
Unhappy Help! i need stock rom for amethyst
sr, can you up your amethyst stock rom backup,.here plsssss? im stock at boot logo,.,help plssss,., thanks,.
27th June 2014, 10:48 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Flag manila city

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven0918

sr, can you up your amethyst stock rom backup,.here plsssss? im stock at boot logo,.,help plssss,., thanks,.

try flashing the rom again
23rd July 2014, 02:14 AM   |  #8  

2 posts
please upload stockrom.. im on bootloop no cwm recovery yet.. huhuhuhu
24th July 2014, 02:50 AM   |  #9  

1 posts
please need stock rom for amethyst im in boot loop too

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread