Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,547 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Custom SMS Bubble

Tip us?

kennethbb
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Custom SMS Bubble

Has anyone came across away to change the colors or to customize the sms bubbles on stock app? If so please send me in the right dirrection. If not is there a simple way of doing this or one of the great minds here can make a aroma were we can select packages to change out colors or styles of these bubbles?

rpenrod23
Old
Thanks Meter 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethbb View Post
Has anyone came across away to change the colors or to customize the sms bubbles on stock app? If so please send me in the right dirrection. If not is there a simple way of doing this or one of the great minds here can make a aroma were we can select packages to change out colors or styles of these bubbles?
If you're referring to the bubbles on the individual conversations, yes, you can do this in the settings of the stock messaging app.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk 2
------------------------------------------------------
Galaxy Note 3

Retired: Motorola Q --> HTC Touch Pro --> HTC Touch Pro 2 --> HTC EVO 4G --> HTC EVO 3D --> HTC EVO 4G LTE --> Samsung Galaxy S4 --> Samsung Galaxy Note 3
------------------------------------------------------

The Following User Says Thank You to rpenrod23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kennethbb
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Mod the Colors

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpenrod23 View Post
If you're referring to the bubbles on the individual conversations, yes, you can do this in the settings of the stock messaging app.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk 2
I am referring to the bubbles but i was thinking of modding the colors of them like a dark red with black lettering or something of that sort. to bring more customization to the phone without sacrificing the features I use in the stock sms for a 3rd party.

chuckbeez
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Bump. Where are the files at so we can mod them?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app