Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,884 Members 52,359 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What made you visit XDA for the first time?

Tip us?

Unclehappy
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default my first visit

My first visit was to learn about rooting my GSll.

Assalitore
Old
Thanks Meter 0
For me it was to learn how to root my Galaxy S to backup apps and sms for my next phone, the SGSII. Now I have the awesome LG G2 and with the help from this forum it too is rooted and ROM:ed!

donrobertito
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Upgrading my Milestone

Hi!

For me the first visit was, when I bought my Moto Milestone A853. It was already a bit old model, but it was my old dream, to have one, so when I get my phone, It has only 2.1 on it. So, I asked Google, what to do, and then, I found this site, where I learnt a lot, so now, I'm very familiar with android and the smartphones. I've made also a registration, but I need to have 10 posts, before I can post in developer related forums, so I try to reach this also.

Many thanks to the founders to this site, making us possible to learn from the professionals!

fambro91
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I came here 4 years ago trying to put android on an HTC hd mini (not mine), than i came back 1 year later to learn how to root my desire z, since than i come on xda everyday (somedays i visit this site more than FB ).

Ultratails42
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Came across the site when looking for information on how to root my Motorola Atrix 4G. Gotta love this site ^^