Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,053 Members 46,386 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What Default Theme color i can add in aroma options for next update ?
Dark Red 14 35.90%
Light Gray 5 12.82%
Black 2 5.13%
Full Black (with black backgrounds 18 46.15%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

[THEME][23/07/14] PunkaDarkTheme (18 THEMES + Extras) [M7][INSERT COIN][ARHD][ARTROM]

Tip us?
 
shlk7
Old
#561  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 17
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by HsHTCsen View Post
Try installing Sense Toolbox 6 from this post. Fixes a few issues http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=54187225

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Oh that solved it! Thanks!!
 
PuNkA.YaNoU
Old
#562  
PuNkA.YaNoU's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1018
Posts: 722
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Lille

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shlk7 View Post
Oh that solved it! Thanks!!
I'll add fullthemed Sense6Toolbox in post #1 in a few minutes

=========

Could you all add gallery screen please ???

Thanks

Envoyé depuis mon HTC One
>> PunkaDarkTheme (18 Themes + Extras) (M8) <<
>> PunkaDarkTheme (18 Themes + Extras) for Clean Rom (M8-Verizon) <<
>> PunkaDarkTheme (18 Themes + Extras) (M7) <<
>> PunkaDarkTheme (18 Themes + Extras) (BUTTERFLY) <<
If i helped you, press THANKS
If you like my work, you can pay me a beer
And sorry for my not very good english...


"Soyons réalistes, exigeons l'impossible"
The Following User Says Thank You to PuNkA.YaNoU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
gelo01
Old
#563  
gelo01's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 224
Posts: 1,267
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Caloocan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuNkA.YaNoU View Post
I'll add fullthemed Sense6Toolbox in post #1 in a few minutes

=========

Could you all add gallery screen please ???

Thanks

Envoyé depuis mon HTC One
thank you! some of the things that you may need to change:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-24-14-38-02[1].png
Views:	35
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	2868035   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-24-14-44-28[1].png
Views:	35
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	2868036  
 
PuNkA.YaNoU
Old
(Last edited by PuNkA.YaNoU; Today at 08:19 AM.)
#564  
PuNkA.YaNoU's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1018
Posts: 722
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Lille

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelo01 View Post
thank you! some of the things that you may need to change:
EDIT: @gelo01

Remove your sense6toolbox from data/app and flash this : https://mega.co.nz/#!bxhmVQIS!D_UNWp...SBtJ0N_xmZw6ds
>> PunkaDarkTheme (18 Themes + Extras) (M8) <<
>> PunkaDarkTheme (18 Themes + Extras) for Clean Rom (M8-Verizon) <<
>> PunkaDarkTheme (18 Themes + Extras) (M7) <<
>> PunkaDarkTheme (18 Themes + Extras) (BUTTERFLY) <<
If i helped you, press THANKS
If you like my work, you can pay me a beer
And sorry for my not very good english...


"Soyons réalistes, exigeons l'impossible"
 
gelo01
Old
#565  
gelo01's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 224
Posts: 1,267
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Caloocan
i tried reverting and dirty flashed ARHD, but the original themes doesn't come back.. now all the themes are all mismatched, and the gray one (4th and last theme on default ARHD) is missing..
 
PuNkA.YaNoU
Old
(Last edited by PuNkA.YaNoU; Today at 09:20 AM.)
#566  
PuNkA.YaNoU's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1018
Posts: 722
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Lille

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelo01 View Post
i tried reverting and dirty flashed ARHD, but the original themes doesn't come back.. now all the themes are all mismatched, and the gray one (4th and last theme on default ARHD) is missing..
No worry, I'll give you a solution in a few minutes

======================
@gelo01 : Flash this to restore Stock ThemPreviews

https://mega.co.nz/#!LxpgjQDR!e5lnvP...QQQBHHsJkZfnWQ
>> PunkaDarkTheme (18 Themes + Extras) (M8) <<
>> PunkaDarkTheme (18 Themes + Extras) for Clean Rom (M8-Verizon) <<
>> PunkaDarkTheme (18 Themes + Extras) (M7) <<
>> PunkaDarkTheme (18 Themes + Extras) (BUTTERFLY) <<
If i helped you, press THANKS
If you like my work, you can pay me a beer
And sorry for my not very good english...


"Soyons réalistes, exigeons l'impossible"
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes