Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,426 Members 53,395 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] [+3.0] Wifi Scheduler

Tip us?

nickmax1
Old
Thanks Meter 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartito View Post
Hi,

1) Note that if you configure this the Mobile Data only was disabled if wifi connection is established, not when the wifi is enabled. Also, the Mobile data is enabled again when the wifi connection is lost, even if enabled.

2) This sounds good. Added to the to-do list.
I see, my problem with 1 is probably related to 2 (as i couldnt see what stage the app was in)

Also, did you look into the issue on the notification icon? Ie I just want to see an icon to make sure the app is running, I dont want to see it in my statusbar where i can accidentally deactivate the scheduler.
-----------------------------Omega 34 - Llama Location Profiles/Wifi Scheduler----------------------------

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/nickmax1
Order a free SIM card for your Mobile. You'll get 250 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited mobile Internet for only 12 + Free 5 credit for registering

bartito
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1090

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmax1 View Post
I see, my problem with 1 is probably related to 2 (as i couldnt see what stage the app was in)

Also, did you look into the issue on the notification icon? Ie I just want to see an icon to make sure the app is running, I dont want to see it in my statusbar where i can accidentally deactivate the scheduler.
Please, pinch in the notification in order to don't show the "disable temporally" checkbox item
Phone model: LG G3 (due to locked bootloader: do not buy it if you like tinkering)

Twitter: @matrixppc

Download my Android Apps

The Following User Says Thank You to bartito For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nickmax1
Old
(Last edited by nickmax1; Today at 12:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 245
ah Ok thanks that gets rid of it nicely. But only temporarily??
-----------------------------Omega 34 - Llama Location Profiles/Wifi Scheduler----------------------------

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/nickmax1
Order a free SIM card for your Mobile. You'll get 250 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited mobile Internet for only 12 + Free 5 credit for registering