Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,899 Members 48,793 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC Desire S REBIRTH Project

Tip us?

da-anda
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchaisu View Post
I have the same problem as u mentioned. But I solve the problem by set up a contact file for what I need then exports the contact file to sdcard. Whenever I install a new ROM, I would untick contact syn at the Goole account then go to clear up contact at related apps. Then imports the contacts from the sdcard.
That's unfortunately not an option for me, because you loose the possibility to sync new contacts on the phone back to Exchange. For now I cleaned up the auto-suggest list in Exchange, but I hope the google guys will solve it quickly.

kchaisu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have been tried KitKat ROM for HTC Desire S many versions mainly from Devil Kin and some of others, developers for sometime and found out that customers have different apps installed with the limit resources and RAM of outdated DS which causing problems varied from one to another not only the conflict of ROM to apps but also space on RAM itself. These problems give the difficulty the developers to define problems suit to individual users. I currently using Mokee ROM by Ruling by keeping minimum apps installed to the system and used Titanium back up to freeze unnecessary apps from MoKee apps especially Chinese version of the apps. I also keep my Radio, HBoot, and Recovery versions the same as developer (Devil Kin, because he somehow committed himself to the development for our DS and I will not get away from his development by anyway. It is because he has his heart for our outdated device.)

notallowedatall
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I hope that this (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2780606) rom will be supported and added to this thread in the future too.
I did install it yesterday and for now works just fine, no errors in core phone functions and xperia gui is really responsive.