Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,757 Members 47,128 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE] Return your M8 to 100% Stock

Tip us?
 
alexblajan
Old
#221  
alexblajan's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Bucharest
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyOS View Post
Quick answer, no
Oh well, that's that. No problem, I can live with SuperCid.

Thanks Eddy !
 
exocetdj
Old
#222  
exocetdj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1891
Posts: 2,712
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bristol UK

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexblajan View Post
Oh well, that's that. No problem, I can live with SuperCid.

Thanks Eddy !
i think you can just about turn your phone into any variant if you are s off

you can write any CID also
The Following User Says Thank You to exocetdj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
alexblajan
Old
#223  
alexblajan's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Bucharest
Quote:
Originally Posted by exocetdj View Post
i think you can just about turn your phone into any variant if you are s off

you can write any CID also
Take it from my perspective. I'm coming from 5-6 years of dedicated iOS user. The first day I bought my HTC One M8, I rooted and put a custom rom on it (ARHD). I don't remember why, but I modified the CID also, even if my phone is International Unlocked and Unbranded.

Now, well, I just wanted to make sure I won't have problems because I forgot my CID.

Also, thank you for your help. I'll look for some international CID's just in case I need to take the phone to warranty.

Thanks !
 
exocetdj
Old
#224  
exocetdj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1891
Posts: 2,712
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bristol UK

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexblajan View Post
Take it from my perspective. I'm coming from 5-6 years of dedicated iOS user. The first day I bought my HTC One M8, I rooted and put a custom rom on it (ARHD). I don't remember why, but I modified the CID also, even if my phone is International Unlocked and Unbranded.

Now, well, I just wanted to make sure I won't have problems because I forgot my CID.

Also, thank you for your help. I'll look for some international CID's just in case I need to take the phone to warranty.

Thanks !
And i bet that coming from IOS you are loving the freedom of the android world!!!! Best choice u would have ever made lol

NP mate! have fun
The Following User Says Thank You to exocetdj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
alexblajan
Old
#225  
alexblajan's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Bucharest
Quote:
Originally Posted by exocetdj View Post
And i bet that coming from IOS you are loving the freedom of the android world!!!! Best choice u would have ever made lol

NP mate! have fun
I switched to Android because I was getting bored with my iPhone. It's not just about customizability, but because it has some features that I always wanted on my iPhone.

The only thing I hate (I'm just being honest, don't go wrong on me) is the fact that the Google Play Store has so many crappy apps, not so high quality built, or apps that have spyware.
Nevertheless, I have high hopes for Android and I think I'll keep my HTC for now. The iPhone sits down on my desk without power for 2 weeks now, didn't get bored of my HTC. I have the possibility to switch any ROM I want and I have more battery power to take me through the day.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes