Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
is this room can accept for xpeeria sl lt26ii
plz help me ti find room to my phone 4.4.2
and how can use this room to my phone
30th May 2014, 08:24 PM   |  #12  

2 posts
I had installed beta 4. A few days ago I installed beta6 but after install and reboot sony logo appears and mobile does nothing more. I restored a backup and today I tried to install beta7 with the same problem. Has anyone the same problem or have any idea to solve it?
1st June 2014, 06:08 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 11

30 posts
How did you install the ROM?
I assume you did wipe cache and dalvik cache before flashing any ROM since you've installed several ROMs. If not, please do so.

Try flashing (with fastboot) a new kernel (twrp or cwm) followed by: (1) factory reset, (2) wipe cache, (3) wipe dalvik cache and then (4) install PA Beta 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agugar

I had installed beta 4. A few days ago I installed beta6 but after install and reboot sony logo appears and mobile does nothing more. I restored a backup and today I tried to install beta7 with the same problem. Has anyone the same problem or have any idea to solve it?

The Following User Says Thank You to mgrinwis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #14  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrinwis

How did you install the ROM?
I assume you did wipe cache and dalvik cache before flashing any ROM since you've installed several ROMs. If not, please do so.

Try flashing (with fastboot) a new kernel (twrp or cwm) followed by: (1) factory reset, (2) wipe cache, (3) wipe dalvik cache and then (4) install PA Beta 7.

I did factory reset, wipe cache and wipe dalvik but It didn't work.

I had some troubles trying to restore an old backup after the last failed installation. After the failed restore I tried to install Beta 7 again and It worked. I do not know why, but now I have beta7 working perfectly.

Thanks for your help.
2nd June 2014, 07:16 PM   |  #15  

2 posts
problem with Ant+ on Paranoidandroid 4.3
Yesterday I install Paranoidandroid 4.3 [BETA 7] - and i have problem with ANT+. it don't work. Is there any possibility to repair that.
3rd June 2014, 08:48 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 11

30 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose2

Yesterday I install Paranoidandroid 4.3 [BETA 7] - and i have problem with ANT+. it don't work. Is there any possibility to repair that.

Unfortunately, ant+ does not work with android version 4.3 and onwards. This has something to do with the drivers I believe (not sure though). So it doesn't matter which ROM you try: all 4.3.x or 4.4.x will not have ant+ support...
3rd June 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #17  

14 posts
Having FCs updating from beanstalk to paranoid
Hey guys! I recently have the beanstalk rom of deedwar for the Acro S and using the current stable build of the rom which is 4.4.278 then i want to try paranoid so heres what i did
1. I copied the paranoid zip file to my phone
2. Flashed the IMG file from the latest version of paranoid rom via Fastboot mode (i extracted it first)
3. Cleared system, factory reset, cache and dalvik cache
4. Installed the zip file

Well it worked and i have the rom but i experienced random FCs so i just reverted back to stock 4.1 ROM and also i am having trouble with some APPS too.. some apps install perfectly but sometimes they dont
16th July 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #18  

2 posts
Exclamation WiFi problem :/
Hi guys

1st - this is a greater rom ever! congratulations

2nd - my wifi works (sometimes) - why sometimes ? because i turn on the wifi on job, ok working connected, when i go to a local whitout wifi, my phone scan the ssids and freeze, when i remember to turn off wifi in my home (lol), that ssids continue on screen, they will disapear only i reboot my phone, can i do anything?

thanks a lot for help
24th July 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #19  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alessandropsbra

Hi guys

1st - this is a greater rom ever! congratulations

2nd - my wifi works (sometimes) - why sometimes ? because i turn on the wifi on job, ok working connected, when i go to a local whitout wifi, my phone scan the ssids and freeze, when i remember to turn off wifi in my home (lol), that ssids continue on screen, they will disapear only i reboot my phone, can i do anything?

thanks a lot for help

i installed a new kernel, now wifi works.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread