Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,213 Members 40,178 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ZTE Grand SII LTE (S291) - ROOT , RECOVERY, install GApps

Tip us?

carths81
Old
(Last edited by carths81; 22nd July 2014 at 02:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Now the cmw in chinese language works but i cant install root on b10 (gapps installed ok)
There is a b09 or b10 already rooted to flash?

prian007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi, I just got my ZTE Grand SII. It was delivered with the B04 and I'd like to update it.

I wanted to download the root-tool. But the rar that was downloaded was corrupt. Or at least my winrar wasn't able to open it. Is there another place to download this tool?

Thanx in advance 4 the answers

5KKKKK
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by prian007 View Post
Hi, I just got my ZTE Grand SII. It was delivered with the B04 and I'd like to update it.

I wanted to download the root-tool. But the rar that was downloaded was corrupt. Or at least my winrar wasn't able to open it. Is there another place to download this tool?

Thanx in advance 4 the answers
you can download from here:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6jupEM
ZTE GRAND SII LTE (S291)
The Following User Says Thank You to 5KKKKK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prian007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Ok, thanx a lot. That file was not corrupt. Let's see if I can get the rest done

prian007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Root worked out, after updating the usb port an trying new ones. I installed the Slim Rom with gapps. It suddenly worked. The only thing that I find strange is that I had a few more point in antutu in the b04. But that is not important. The telephone runs, that is more important. Thanx a lo for the rom