Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,862 Members 45,076 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

power on the go

Tip us?

darren.wlsn1
Old
(Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 22nd May 2014 at 05:42 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 852
Default power on the go

http://www.amazon.com/Amzdeal%C2%AE-...r+bank+pure+w1

compact and powerful best describes this must have for cell phone/mp3/camera ect. owner who wants to have a "extra battery" in the palm of there hand. first off shipping was very fast and on time and product was securely shipped and inside box was the 3200mAh unit, a short usb cable and a easy to read owners manual in 4 languages. also i liked that box contained a warranty card and powerbank has 18 month coverage which i though was very nice to know. the units lipstick size (3.46x0.88x0.88in) is perfect for the pocket or in your purse for the women and the units power source comes from LG AA Grade Li-ion 18650 battery cells and that is a big factor for me to have trusted/tested batteries. the unit has a blue led that flashes while unit is being charged and turn steady blue when unit is fully charged. i charged my galaxy S4 from 2% to full and still had a charge left in the powerbank to charge my camera from 6% to full. when connecting a device to powerbank the blue led lights up to show connection then light turns off which i like if charging at night or somewhere you don't want a blue led lighting up. i must say this is a very well constructed, very compact powerbank for under $20 its well worth its weight in gold and it really is a must have unit for on the go.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140521_221430 (1).jpg
Views:	31
Size:	257.8 KB
ID:	2757568   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140522_122223.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	245.4 KB
ID:	2757569   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140522_122257.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	241.7 KB
ID:	2757570   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140522_122308.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	239.9 KB
ID:	2757571  

JimSmith94
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
http://www.amazon.com/Amzdeal%C2%AE-...r+bank+pure+w1

compact and powerful best describes this must have for cell phone/mp3/camera ect. owner who wants to have a "extra battery" in the palm of there hand. first off shipping was very fast and on time and product was securely shipped and inside box was the 3200mAh unit, a short usb cable and a easy to read owners manual in 4 languages. also i liked that box contained a warranty card and powerbank has 18 month coverage which i though was very nice to know. the units lipstick size (3.46x0.88x0.88in) is perfect for the pocket or in your purse for the women and the units power source comes from LG AA Grade Li-ion 18650 battery cells and that is a big factor for me to have trusted/tested batteries. the unit has a blue led that flashes while unit is being charged and turn steady blue when unit is fully charged. i charged my galaxy S4 from 2% to full and still had a charge left in the powerbank to charge my camera from 6% to full. when connecting a device to powerbank the blue led lights up to show connection then light turns off which i like if charging at night or somewhere you don't want a blue led lighting up. i must say this is a very well constructed, very compact powerbank for under $20 its well worth its weight in gold and it really is a must have unit for on the go.
Ha, I use 18650 batteries in my e-Cig. 3200mAh would only charge my Note 3 once, maybe. I use a 16,000mAH unit with five outputs and a flashlight. I can charge my phone, camera, headset, watch, and e-Cig all at once. I can do it while the charger is plugged in too, in case there is only one power outlet.

darren.wlsn1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94 View Post
Ha, I use 18650 batteries in my e-Cig. 3200mAh would only charge my Note 3 once, maybe. I use a 16,000mAH unit with five outputs and a flashlight. I can charge my phone, camera, headset, watch, and e-Cig all at once. I can do it while the charger is plugged in too, in case there is only one power outlet.
its nice for a quick charge not made for running whole house but glad your happy.

JimSmith94
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
its nice for a quick charge not made for running whole house but glad your happy.
I carry an extra OEM battery in its small carry case in my pocket when I think I might need it around town. The biggie is for plane, bus, train, and hotels where few or no outlets are available.

boniis
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Storage power

I have a Zen Power bank 2600mAh. Works great for a plain ride, or such. Not the biggest battery but its nice to have som extra power in your pocket when there so output close by.

Orbettino
Old
Thanks Meter 0
for me best is xiaomi bank 10.000