Tracker Discounts Helps You Find Good Deals on Steam

If you’re a PC gamer, you’re undoubtedly well familiar with Steam. This … more

Sony Extends AOSP Project to the Xperia Z3

While most OEMs simply don’t care about the custom ROM community, others are doing an … more

How Open Source Can Help Your Project w/ Ethan Yonker – BABBQ2014

People have finally recovered from this years Big Android BBQ … more

Add Frequency Bands to Your Qualcomm Device

Those of you who travel quite a bit undoubtedly own more than one device due to frequency band … more
Post Reply

power on the go

OP darren.wlsn1

22nd May 2014, 05:13 PM   |  #1  
darren.wlsn1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hershey PA
Thanks Meter: 852
 
2,536 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
http://www.amazon.com/Amzdeal%C2%AE-...r+bank+pure+w1

compact and powerful best describes this must have for cell phone/mp3/camera ect. owner who wants to have a "extra battery" in the palm of there hand. first off shipping was very fast and on time and product was securely shipped and inside box was the 3200mAh unit, a short usb cable and a easy to read owners manual in 4 languages. also i liked that box contained a warranty card and powerbank has 18 month coverage which i though was very nice to know. the units lipstick size (3.46x0.88x0.88in) is perfect for the pocket or in your purse for the women and the units power source comes from LG AA Grade Li-ion 18650 battery cells and that is a big factor for me to have trusted/tested batteries. the unit has a blue led that flashes while unit is being charged and turn steady blue when unit is fully charged. i charged my galaxy S4 from 2% to full and still had a charge left in the powerbank to charge my camera from 6% to full. when connecting a device to powerbank the blue led lights up to show connection then light turns off which i like if charging at night or somewhere you don't want a blue led lighting up. i must say this is a very well constructed, very compact powerbank for under $20 its well worth its weight in gold and it really is a must have unit for on the go.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140521_221430 (1).jpg
Views:	31
Size:	257.8 KB
ID:	2757568   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140522_122223.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	245.4 KB
ID:	2757569   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140522_122257.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	241.7 KB
ID:	2757570   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140522_122308.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	239.9 KB
ID:	2757571  
Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 22nd May 2014 at 05:42 PM.
22nd May 2014, 07:32 PM   |  #2  
JimSmith94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irving, TX
Thanks Meter: 238
 
1,533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1

http://www.amazon.com/Amzdeal%C2%AE-...r+bank+pure+w1

compact and powerful best describes this must have for cell phone/mp3/camera ect. owner who wants to have a "extra battery" in the palm of there hand. first off shipping was very fast and on time and product was securely shipped and inside box was the 3200mAh unit, a short usb cable and a easy to read owners manual in 4 languages. also i liked that box contained a warranty card and powerbank has 18 month coverage which i though was very nice to know. the units lipstick size (3.46x0.88x0.88in) is perfect for the pocket or in your purse for the women and the units power source comes from LG AA Grade Li-ion 18650 battery cells and that is a big factor for me to have trusted/tested batteries. the unit has a blue led that flashes while unit is being charged and turn steady blue when unit is fully charged. i charged my galaxy S4 from 2% to full and still had a charge left in the powerbank to charge my camera from 6% to full. when connecting a device to powerbank the blue led lights up to show connection then light turns off which i like if charging at night or somewhere you don't want a blue led lighting up. i must say this is a very well constructed, very compact powerbank for under $20 its well worth its weight in gold and it really is a must have unit for on the go.

Ha, I use 18650 batteries in my e-Cig. 3200mAh would only charge my Note 3 once, maybe. I use a 16,000mAH unit with five outputs and a flashlight. I can charge my phone, camera, headset, watch, and e-Cig all at once. I can do it while the charger is plugged in too, in case there is only one power outlet.
8th July 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #3  
darren.wlsn1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hershey PA
Thanks Meter: 852
 
2,536 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94

Ha, I use 18650 batteries in my e-Cig. 3200mAh would only charge my Note 3 once, maybe. I use a 16,000mAH unit with five outputs and a flashlight. I can charge my phone, camera, headset, watch, and e-Cig all at once. I can do it while the charger is plugged in too, in case there is only one power outlet.

its nice for a quick charge not made for running whole house but glad your happy.
8th July 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #4  
JimSmith94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irving, TX
Thanks Meter: 238
 
1,533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1

its nice for a quick charge not made for running whole house but glad your happy.

I carry an extra OEM battery in its small carry case in my pocket when I think I might need it around town. The biggie is for plane, bus, train, and hotels where few or no outlets are available.
24th July 2014, 12:19 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Storage power
I have a Zen Power bank 2600mAh. Works great for a plain ride, or such. Not the biggest battery but its nice to have som extra power in your pocket when there so output close by.
24th July 2014, 03:17 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
for me best is xiaomi bank 10.000
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Accessories by ThreadRank