I747UCUEMJB_ATTEMJB_4.3, ODIN Flashable File...

Search This thread

tailgunner9

Apr 8, 2012
Jackson, Tn.
Ok... I hated to see the posts about the tar file bricking a couple of phones. I had taken it down so not to brick anyone else's phone. But with over 400 downloads and only 2 reports I feel that it was fine, but in either case I have redone it. I have flashed it many many time now and my phone is fine.

Please only use Odin 3.0.7 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1722686
Make sure Auto Reboot and Re-Partition are checked. Uncheck F. Reset Time and anything else that might be checked.
Check and load the file in the PDA slot.
Start Flash and wait till it the phone reboots.

I747UCUEMJB 4.3 Odin flashable tar.
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407590581

enewman17 Do I need to wipe data/factory reset then wipe cache partition before I go into Download mode to install .tar file??? So I just put your .tar file in Odin 3.07 in PDA and Start, Correct??? This will restart into Stock 4.3 with Stock recovery .<3e> No Root or anything?? i747 AT&T cell phone. Hope to hear back from you on exact steps. Do I use Odin 3.07 or 3.09 with this to get my now 4.3 Rooted back to Factory Stock with Stock Recovery???Thanks for Help

Last edited:

tailgunner9

Apr 8, 2012
Jackson, Tn.
Delete

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Trying to update my mom's phone which was on 4.1.1 and rooted

I tried this and it says pass.

Now the phone won't turn on . Any ideas ?

By reading the explanation from that thread, we pretty much borked our devices.

I have the same problem as the guy above me. But I didn't bother to do the micro sd trick...

What exactly did I do? I hard bricked the phone by upgrading from 4.1.1 to 4.3?

But it says something about how that will only happen if you downgrade bootloaders...

HTC M8

This is not for an HTC M8.....

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2012
Messed up my stock 4.3 by debloating so I couldn't update to 4.4.2 OTA. Flashed the AP.tar from OP with Odin v3.04 and I'm all good to go again on 4.3 stock. No KNOX tripped! I'm on official status for everything again. Thanks!

Maralex1520

Jun 9, 2014
San Salvador
Fix S3 i747 after hardbricked

Trying to update my mom's phone which was on 4.1.1 and rooted

I tried this and it says pass.

Now the phone won't turn on . Any ideas ?

By reading the explanation from that thread, we pretty much borked our devices.

I have the same problem as the guy above me. But I didn't bother to do the micro sd trick...

What exactly did I do? I hard bricked the phone by upgrading from 4.1.1 to 4.3?

But it says something about how that will only happen if you downgrade bootloaders...

HTC M8

This method worked for me, i hope it can help you
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53312134&postcount=14

melder52

Feb 6, 2012
Ok... I hated to see the posts about the tar file bricking a couple of phones. I had taken it down so not to brick anyone else's phone. But with over 400 downloads and only 2 reports I feel that it was fine, but in either case I have redone it. I have flashed it many many time now and my phone is fine.

Make sure Auto Reboot and Re-Partition are checked. Uncheck F. Reset Time and anything else that might be checked.

Just wanted to leave a quick thank you note. My ATT GS3 has been rooted since about day 2 of ownership (almost 2 years) .. the last few days of dirty flashing Vanir nightlies it started locking up and I've been rebooting / battery pulling 3-5 times per day .. Yesterday morning it locked in the screen off position and wouldn't boot past the Vanir boot animation .. Got it into recovery and did a factory reset with all the associated wipes .. Flashed latest Vanir again and while flashing the newest Gapps from DHO it all of a sudden rebooted .. it was then stuck in a bootloop at the first samsung logo .. First time it's every been that way so I was new to fixing this particular problem .. So after a lot of reading I finally landed on this post and it worked like a charm!! :good:

Phone is back to stock again and even updated to 4.4.2 via software update. I had planned on figuring this process out (back to stock) because I have a OnePlus One coming Wednesday and this GS3 is going to my son but hadn't planned on doing it this soon.

Again just a big thank you for your post!

tejajuloori

Jul 12, 2010
4.4.2?

can you work your magic and get us the odin flashable stock 4.4.2 for i747 like you did for the 4.3 firmware?

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Ive already got an Odin flashable NE4 firmware built if someone cares to test it. Been trying to get someone to test for a couple of weeks now. I dont believe there is any reason to be concerned, but I just never like posting something like this until its verified working!

If anyone cares to be the guinea pig, shoot me a PM! Just to be on the safe side, its best if you have a spare/backup device available, just in case. I do not believe it would be needed, but like I said....just in case.

Update: Thanks to tejajuloori for testing the firmware! Unfortunately, it didn't work this time. I will continue working on it though and will hopefully be able to get something to you guys soon.

Last edited:

ramkumarc

Nov 16, 2013
IMEI unknown

Help !! I was using CM11 M7. I followed the procedure given here. I was able to get back to Android 4.3 and updated to Android 4.4.2. Everything was fine but GPS was not working. GPS Test showed that there is 0/0 satellites. So i thought i should get back to 4.3 and check if it was working, i did the same procedure listed here again. Now my sim is not getting detected and my IMEI and baseband version is unknown ?? Any suggestions ?? i am installing CM11 back as i am typing this.

Last edited:

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
If you flashed the 4.3 modem that'll cause exactly what you described. You need to flash back to the 4.4.2 modem. Once updated its the only one you can use.

bhiga

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 13, 2010
If you flashed the 4.3 modem that'll cause exactly what you described. You need to flash back to the 4.4.2 modem. Once updated its the only one you can use.
I accidentally put myself in that situation with stock on the way to 4.4.2 and noticed WiFi worked, but cell voice/data didn't. Luckily I completed my 4.4.2 upgrade successfully. :)

ramkumarc

Nov 16, 2013
Not working !!

Thank you for your quick response. I did the following, but still my baseband version is unknown. Any other suggestion ?

recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.4.7-d2att.img
cm-11-20140708-SNAPSHOT-M8-d2lte.zip
modem_CWM_I747UCUEMJB.zip (is this a 4.3 modem ?? how to get 4.4.4 modem for CM11 ??)

gdselzer

Aug 30, 2010
was listrbe

I'm currently on SlimKat 4.4.2, baseband I747UCDMG2. I'm trying to get back to stock so that I can use the network unlock code that AT&T provided me. Will I be able to use this method to get back to Stock for this or will I have all sorts of "downgrade" issues? If this method will not work for me, can anyone help point me in the right direction?

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Thank you for your quick response. I did the following, but still my baseband version is unknown. Any other suggestion ?

recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.4.7-d2att.img
cm-11-20140708-SNAPSHOT-M8-d2lte.zip
modem_CWM_I747UCUEMJB.zip (is this a 4.3 modem ?? how to get 4.4.4 modem for CM11 ??)

Yes that is the 4.3 modem.
before I give you the 4.4.2 one though, install terminal emulator and enter this:

getprop ro.bootloader

This will tell you for sure what firmware/bootloader you have and what modem you need. If you flash the 4.4.2 modem and don't need it it could brick the device. Just want to make sure first.

I'm currently on SlimKat 4.4.2, baseband I747UCDMG2. I'm trying to get back to stock so that I can use the network unlock code that AT&T provided me. Will I be able to use this method to get back to Stock for this or will I have all sorts of "downgrade" issues? If this method will not work for me, can anyone help point me in the right direction?

No. Flash the 4.1.1 firmware. MJB is 4.3 and you'll never be able to use the free unlock if you flash it.

Reactions: ramkumarc

gdselzer

Aug 30, 2010
I'm not looking for the free unlock. I already received the unlock code from AT&T. I just need to be able to enter it. My understanding is that I need to be on Stock in order to do so.

I'm trying to see if I can downgrade from MG2 to MJB safely for this process?

No. Flash the 4.1.1 firmware. MJB is 4.3 and you'll never be able to use the free unlock if you flash it.

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Pretty sure MG2 to MJB is an upgrade. But yes, unlock codes should work on any stock build. (The key here is it must be using the stock dialer)

ramkumarc

Nov 16, 2013
Not working !!

Yes that is the 4.3 modem.
before I give you the 4.4.2 one though, install terminal emulator and enter this:

getprop ro.bootloader

This will tell you for sure what firmware/bootloader you have and what modem you need. If you flash the 4.4.2 modem and don't need it it could brick the device. Just want to make sure first.

Thank you for helping again. Since i wanted to use Samsung Stock ROM. I flashed back 4.3 using the instructions in this thread. Then flashed recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.4.7-d2att.img and then modem_CWM_I747UCUEMJB.zip (cleared dalvik cache and cache partition after install)

Still no luck.
i checked getprop ro.bootloader on terminal. i see I747UCUFNE4. My Baseband/IMEI is Unknown in About Device.

Last edited:

ramkumarc

Nov 16, 2013
Thank you !!

Ok, then all you need to do is flash the NE4 modem.
I posted it here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=53627484

Thank you very much. It worked finally. I followed the thread and installed the correct modem and kernel. Everything is working fine except GPS. Thats the main reason everything got messed up.

To recap. I was in CM11 M8. I followed this thread, installed 4.3 stock rom and then upgraded to 4.4.2 via OTA. Everything was fine except the GPS. So i installed the app GPS Test and checked, even satellites in view is 0 and obviously satellites in use is 0. This is the reason i flashed back 4.3 ROM and got into this mess.

Now is there a way to fix my GPS problem and then i can flash 4.4.2 rom. Any suggestions !!

Update : I installed CM11 M8 back and still GPS doesn't work.

Last edited:

bhiga

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 13, 2010
Now is there a way to fix my GPS problem and then i can flash 4.4.2 rom. Any suggestions !!

Update : I installed CM11 M8 back and still GPS doesn't work.
Just to be sure, verify Settings > More > Location is set to High Accuracy or GPS Only.
I keep running into subtle differences between 4.4 compared to 4.3 even though they look mostly the same.

ramkumarc

Nov 16, 2013
Just to be sure, verify Settings > More > Location is set to High Accuracy or GPS Only.
I keep running into subtle differences between 4.4 compared to 4.3 even though they look mostly the same.

If i set to HIgh Acuracy it works because the location is marked using Network, But when i use Device only it is not working.

Below given is my gps.conf file. Does it look correct. I see NTP_SERVER for North America is commented.

Update : I installed https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=by.zatta.agps&hl=en app, then customised my gps.conf file. Now it works completely fine.

#Test
NTP_SERVER=time.gpsonextra.net
#Asia
# NTP_SERVER=asia.pool.ntp.org
#Europe
# NTP_SERVER=europe.pool.ntp.org
#North America
# NTP_SERVER=north-america.pool.ntp.org

XTRA_SERVER_1=http://xtra1.gpsonextra.net/xtra2.bin
XTRA_SERVER_2=http://xtra2.gpsonextra.net/xtra2.bin
XTRA_SERVER_3=http://xtra3.gpsonextra.net/xtra2.bin

# DEBUG LEVELS: 0 - none, 1 - Error, 2 - Warning, 3 - Info
# 4 - Debug, 5 - Verbose
DEBUG_LEVEL = 1

# Intermediate position report, 1=enable, 0=disable
INTERMEDIATE_POS=0

# supl version 1.0
SUPL_VER=0x10000

# Error Estimate
# _SET = 1
# _CLEAR = 0
ERR_ESTIMATE=0

# GPS Capabilities bit mask
# SCHEDULING = 1
# MSB = 2
# MSA = 4
# Geofencing = 0x20
# ON_DEMAND_TIME = 0x10 // yunu.lee
# default = MSA | MSB | SCHEDULING | ULP
CAPABILITIES=0x36

# Accuracy threshold for intermediate positions
# less accurate positions are ignored, 0 for passing all positions
# ACCURACY_THRES=5000

################################
##### AGPS server settings #####

# FOR SUPL SUPPORT, set the following
# SUPL_HOST=supl.host.com or IP
# SUPL_PORT=1234

# FOR C2K PDE SUPPORT, set the following
# C2K_HOST=c2k.pde.com or IP
# C2K_PORT=1234

# Sensor Settings

# Needs to be set explicitly based on sensor
# There is no default value.
GYRO_BIAS_RANDOM_WALK=0.00001

# Sensor Sampling Rate Parameters for Low-Data Rate Filter (should be greater than 0)
SENSOR_ACCEL_BATCHES_PER_SEC=3
SENSOR_ACCEL_SAMPLES_PER_BATCH=5
SENSOR_GYRO_BATCHES_PER_SEC=3
SENSOR_GYRO_SAMPLES_PER_BATCH=5
# Sensor Sampling Rate Parameters for High-Data Rate Filter (should be greater than 0)
SENSOR_ACCEL_BATCHES_PER_SEC_HIGH=4
SENSOR_ACCEL_SAMPLES_PER_BATCH_HIGH=25
SENSOR_GYRO_BATCHES_PER_SEC_HIGH=4
SENSOR_GYRO_SAMPLES_PER_BATCH_HIGH=25

# INS Filter Mode (0=Enable, 1=Disable)
SENSOR_ALGORITHM_CONFIG_MASK=0x1

# Sensor Control Mode (0=AUTO, 1=FORCE_ON)
SENSOR_CONTROL_MODE=0

# Enable or Disable Sensors for GPS use (0=Enable, 1=Disable)
SENSOR_USAGE=1

# Choose GSIFF sensor provider (1=DSPS, 2=Android NDK)
SENSOR_PROVIDER=2

# Indoor Positioning Settings
# 0: QUIPC disabled, 1: QUIPC enabled, 2: forced QUIPC only
QUIPC_ENABLED = 0

# EXTRA SETTINGS
# Enable or Disable Wiper (1=Enable, 0=Disable)
ENABLE_WIPER=0
# NMEA provider (1=Modem Processor, 0=Application Processor)
NMEA_PROVIDER=1

####################################
# LTE Positioning Profile Settings
####################################
# 0: Enable RRLP on LTE(Default) 1: Enable LPP_User_Plane on LTE
LPP_PROFILE = 0

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear Members...

those who want to restore I747 4.3 stock rom.
    here is the link for that files...

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/w5czcxvufdiaw/I747UCUEMJB_ATTEMJB_4.3

:good:
    404? I'd like to have this on hand should I ever need it but not there for me downloading on phone thru dolphin [emoji31]

Thanks for posting all there files. I've struggled to make an odin flashable because I was missing the cache.img

I took all these files and made a complete ODIN flashable tar.md5
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407587723

enjoy!

Although this restores you to stock, if your warranty bit is tripped it renders KNOX useless and will not show as one of your apps. There is nothing anyone can do about this.
    Mirror

I make mirror of original 4 files and pit file for 16 gb S3 : https://mega.co.nz/#!ot93EJCb!k9p5tBXX9fVlBhpjCBHfArqsMI3xRcEC6QrjHH2jB0Y

Put in Odin like on picture below :
    attachment.php

Thanks all for contribution and ashamsu for picture i use...

EDIT: I added correct odin3.09 in atachment
    ok the phone is booting normally or the phone hangs at samsung logo?
    and how do you flash ap, bl, cp files? a odin screenshot with files placed correctly would be helpful.

Dear Member...

file selection is easy. See the attachment...
    Use ODIN 3.09...

:good: