Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,460 Members 41,032 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SCRIPTS] OC/UV for DEVIL2, AGNI and Nadia kernels (V7, V8 for Nadia) [2014-07-19]

Tip us?

mat9v
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 881

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticktock666 View Post
I've simply added those lines to the S99 script under the sound section, no reason for me to create a new script since they're just basically extra sound mods.

I did the editing on the phone using the text editor built into SManager, which worked fine when I edited the UV values, so I don't think this is the problem

here's the output from SManager
exec /system/bin/sh '/etc/init.d/S99mat9v'
root@t03g:/ # exec /system/bin/sh '/etc/init.d/S99mat9v'
/sys/block/stl*: No such file or directory
/etc/init.d/S99mat9v[8]: can't create /sys/block/bml*/queue/scheduler: No such file or directory
/sys/block/bml*/queue/scheduler
/sys/block/mmcblk0/queue/scheduler
/sys/block/mmcblk0boot0/queue/scheduler
/sys/block/mmcblk0boot1/queue/scheduler
/sys/block/mmcblk1/queue/scheduler
/etc/init.d/S99mat9v[8]: can't create /sys/block/mtdblock*/queue/scheduler: No such file or directory
/sys/block/mtdblock*/queue/scheduler
/etc/init.d/S99mat9v[114]: can't create /sys/devices/virtual/misc/wolfso: No such file or directoryel
/etc/init.d/S99mat9v[115]: can't create /sys/devices/virtual/misc/wolfso: No such file or directoryde
/etc/init.d/S99mat9v[116]: can't create /sys/devices/virtual/misc/wolfso: No such file or directoryne
/etc/init.d/S99mat9v[117]: can't create /sys/devices/virtual/misc/wolfso: No such file or directory
/etc/init.d/S99mat9v[118]: can't create /sys/devices/virtual/misc/wolfso: No such file or directory
/etc/init.d/S99mat9v[119]: can't create /sys/devices/virtual/misc/wolfso: No such file or directory
/etc/init.d/S99mat9v[120]: can't create /sys/devices/virtual/misc/wolfso: No such file or directory
/etc/init.d/S99mat9v[121]: can't create /sys/devices/virtual/misc/wolfso: No such file or directory
Script Complete

I've tried even retyping the entire lines manually (on mobile and on notepad++ on PC) to avoid any possible linux/windows issues, but I'm still getting the same errors
Ok, attach the script you are using and I will try to fix it.
Samsung SM-N9005 with X-Note 17 ROM

My latest OC / UV Scripts for Devil / Agni and Nadia Kernels for Note 2 are HERE
My guide to EXT4 to F2FS migration for Note 2 is HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to mat9v For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ticktock666
Old
Thanks Meter 20
/feels ashamed

after messing around for an hour, turns out there were extra "spaces" at the end of those lines, no idea how those got there, even when I simply typed the lines manually and pressed enter

deleting those extra spaces fixed things for me and now the script is perfect for my need, and not having to use any other apps, thanks a bunch to you mat, you made my Note2 into a battery monster
Tags
devil kernel, oc and uv, overclock, recovery, scripts