True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more

List of Edge Panel Compatible Apps

more

Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link

The post Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link appeared first on … more

Here’s What the HTC One M9 Camera Can Do

more

Recovery keeps rebooting on me on my i537

OP kramykram

13th June 2014, 02:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Ok guys. I got the first ota att 4.2.2 update that caused my digitizer to stop working. So I came here looking to find a way to flash back. Well apparantly I flashed the boot loader. Not meaning to do this. It has left me in recovery boot. I have searched the forums, google, tried many different things. The pit file i found on here, everything. I have tried to adb sideload the ota update. But it reboots me out of recovery soon after it starts. Any who can help please do. I have searched and searched. Im not exactly what you call the problem other than soft bricking.
14th June 2014, 03:47 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
and nothing from anyone?? has no one made this mistake before and able to get a fix or least can tell me what i need to search for. i don't know exact.
14th June 2014, 04:00 AM   |  #3  
Flag St. Petersburg, FL
Thanks Meter: 14

29 posts
More
I have experienced a similar problem. The only solution that was successful for me was to download the Samsung Kies software and preform a emergency firmware recovery.
14th June 2014, 06:35 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfathomable

I have experienced a similar problem. The only solution that was successful for me was to download the Samsung Kies software and preform a emergency firmware recovery.

thanks for the reply. i have tried kids with no success. when i enter my model and serial number it tells me it is not valid. i know it is. i don't think kies can fix the ota update. maybe they can but it won't accept my model and serial number. i have the right drivers installed. but nothing
14th June 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #5  
Flag St. Petersburg, FL
Thanks Meter: 14

29 posts
More
I'm assuming you've already used Odin as well then?
22nd June 2014, 12:32 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Yes I have. I have sent it somewhere to be fixed. He has told me the Knox did some kind if self destruct!!!!!
24th July 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
yay thanks ebay service
So I sent my soft bricked phone in for service. Now I get it back and it wont even power on. Talk about suck

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread