Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,151 Members 49,283 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 3 charging/note charging

Tip us?

ivan0323
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Note 3 charging/note charging

So I have a galaxy note 3 tmobile and I plug it in to charge via micro USB and it shows the phone is charging but the phone doesn't actually charge? When I try to charge it through the mains whilst turned off, it just vibrates every 2 seconds and shows a line across the screen as though something was going to show but stopped. Kind of thing you would see with a knackered screen. It works just fine when powered on and I don't have a spare battery. I know it's not the cable because I have 3 different ones and it happens with all of them. Anyone know what this is?? Please help

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

vinodup
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan0323 View Post
So I have a galaxy note 3 tmobile and I plug it in to charge via micro USB and it shows the phone is charging but the phone doesn't actually charge? When I try to charge it through the mains whilst turned off, it just vibrates every 2 seconds and shows a line across the screen as though something was going to show but stopped. Kind of thing you would see with a knackered screen. It works just fine when powered on and I don't have a spare battery. I know it's not the cable because I have 3 different ones and it happens with all of them. Anyone know what this is?? Please help

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
hi ivan, i have the same problem since yesterday on my note 3 n9005. I dont know how to fix it also others dont have any answers in the forum did you resolve the problem on your own

thanks