Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] ROMHTC Desire 816 KingSenseDS 2.0.0| Can't send or receive SMS Pls Help !

OP phamviet2407

10th May 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
[ROM][HTC Desire 816][04-28]KingSenseDS 2.0.0|

My phone is HTC D816T my friend bought for me from China Unicon

I'm currently living in the Philippines, i flashed this ROM and i didnt make a back up.
Now i cant send or receive any text message, but i still can make and receive call.
I tried to find all the way but still not work. please help me.............!!!!!!!!!!
2nd June 2014, 07:37 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Wellington
Thanks Meter: 75
 
199 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phamviet2407

[ROM][HTC Desire 816][04-28]KingSenseDS 2.0.0|

My phone is HTC D816T my friend bought for me from China Unicon

I'm currently living in the Philippines, i flashed this ROM and i didnt make a back up.
Now i cant send or receive any text message, but i still can make and receive call.
I tried to find all the way but still not work. please help me.............!!!!!!!!!!

Try going into the settings -> Apps -> messaging -> clear cache -> exit . Then restart your mobile and try now to see if it was working. If not try clearing the data as well along with the cache and restart and see. If it doesnt work either, try factory resetting your mobile and then try. It should work. If I helped you, hit thanks.
22nd June 2014, 05:54 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbrsekhar

Try going into the settings -> Apps -> messaging -> clear cache -> exit . Then restart your mobile and try now to see if it was working. If not try clearing the data as well along with the cache and restart and see. If it doesnt work either, try factory resetting your mobile and then try. It should work. If I helped you, hit thanks.

same problem, but i try factory resetting dont work for me, 816T
26th June 2014, 07:01 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Wellington
Thanks Meter: 75
 
199 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmple

same problem, but i try factory resetting dont work for me, 816T

Sorry, I didnt get you properly. Did you factory reset your mobile and it didtnt work either or the factory resetting option is not working for you? Do the factory rest via cwm recovery. Also delete cache and go advanced in cwm recovery and delete the dalvik cache as well. Then try now. Hopefully it should work.

If it didnt work after factory resetting via cwm recovery, the only option left is to try updating to his new custom rom Kingsense DS 1.00 and install the other 1.0.1 OTA as well.
3rd July 2014, 10:41 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Cool this custom rom have problem with single sim version
this custom rom have problem with single sim version cant send any sms and gps also have problem my advice to u is to flash stock rom or flash speedy rom it works perfect with 1 or 2 sim cards good luck

ahhh sorry i forget my bad english
13th July 2014, 01:26 PM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeiF Al-DeN

this custom rom have problem with single sim version cant send any sms and gps also have problem my advice to u is to flash stock rom or flash speedy rom it works perfect with 1 or 2 sim cards good luck

ahhh sorry i forget my bad english

I have got same problem also
I'm using single SIM with Speedy rom but it not also working for me
Any solution ?
14th July 2014, 04:11 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Unhappy Please Help
Dear Developers,

Please help me. I got gift HTC DESIRE 816. I unlock bootloader, then flash CWM & then root it.
Then i flash KingSenseDS rom, but after flashing this rom my mobile keep restarting. I try to wipe partition,catch etc. but same problem.
After that i take rom backup from my friends phone & start restoring it from cwm / restore. But on screen its show "checking md5 sums...." & restart again.

I visit to HTC Service center, they says that without changing MOTHERBORD my phone will not start.

Please please please help......


Thanks,
Jaydeep
19th July 2014, 06:26 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay0001

Dear Developers,

Please help me. I got gift HTC DESIRE 816. I unlock bootloader, then flash CWM & then root it.
Then i flash KingSenseDS rom, but after flashing this rom my mobile keep restarting. I try to wipe partition,catch etc. but same problem.
After that i take rom backup from my friends phone & start restoring it from cwm / restore. But on screen its show "checking md5 sums...." & restart again.

I visit to HTC Service center, they says that without changing MOTHERBORD my phone will not start.

Please please please help......


Thanks,
Jaydeep

How is the rom installed?
Last edited by Jhprr; 19th July 2014 at 06:31 AM.
24th July 2014, 06:37 PM   |  #9  
daheufster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
502 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay0001

Dear Developers,

Please help me. I got gift HTC DESIRE 816. I unlock bootloader, then flash CWM & then root it.
Then i flash KingSenseDS rom, but after flashing this rom my mobile keep restarting. I try to wipe partition,catch etc. but same problem.
After that i take rom backup from my friends phone & start restoring it from cwm / restore. But on screen its show "checking md5 sums...." & restart again.

I visit to HTC Service center, they says that without changing MOTHERBORD my phone will not start.

Please please please help......


Thanks,
Jaydeep

Did you flash boot.img; download link in op after the rom flash? You should.

Fastboot: fastboot flash boot [boot.img] no [ ], only the name of filename [emoji6]
Last edited by daheufster; 24th July 2014 at 06:41 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes