Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,049 Members 39,504 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from ShorelineDroid: Initial build is live!!!

[ROM]{ShoreDroid 4.4 based on CM11, AOSP and OmniROM}(Flashable)

Tip us?

ShorelineDroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 181
Default [ROM]{ShoreDroid 4.4 based on CM11, AOSP and OmniROM}(Flashable)

So here is the deal folks,

**FOR SCREENSHOTS CLICK HERE!!**

I have updated my second supported ShoreDroid device using CM, AOSP and OmniROM to Android 4.4.2! This is a beta build and as such will come with a couple bugs - please report them here and not to CM, AOSP or OmniROM.

This build is the first and will not come with everything at once but right now it's a working build of KitKat. I have included a flashable zip for those who just want to flash.

Below are the instructions - please read them and understand I take no liability whatsoever with whatever may happen to your device. You take full responsibility from here.

Basics such as unlocking bootloader, rooting, fastboot and flashing should all be assets prior to beginning!

Flashable Steps

1. Download the current ROM and have it ready on your device -------->Download Here!
2. Ensure your bootloader is unlocked and that you have a custom recovery flashed
3. Boot into recovery and ensure you have a backup made
4. Full wipe is recommended for first installation
5. Flash ROM
6. Flash Gapps found here ---------->http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942
7. Reboot and voila!

I would like to thank the following for their source code and amazing audio files:

CyanogenMod
OmniROM
AOSP Team
ViPER520
zhuhang

My device and kernels trees will be updated shortly!

ChangeLog:

kitkat-20140212-SNAPSHOT-e973
-Merged ViPER Audio FX and updated app
-Removed Apollo and replaced with AOSP Music
-Updated to 4.4.2
-Changed default wallpaper
-Removed CM dependencies and media
-Merged DocumentsUI File Manager from OmniROM
-New ShoreDroid Settings.apk included with kitkat theme - this is a WIP and will be updated regularly!!
-Lots of code cleanup and rebranding to ShoreDroid
-ROM Manager support

XDA:DevDB Information
ShoreDroid 4.4 for Geeb, a ROM for the LG Optimus G

Contributors
ShorelineDroid
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: root, BL unlock and recovery
Based On: CM11, AOSP, OmniROM

Version Information
Current Beta Version: kitkat-20140212-SNAP
Beta Release Date: 2014-02-12

Created 2014-02-12
Last Updated 2014-02-12
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShorelineDroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ShorelineDroid
Old
(Last edited by ShorelineDroid; 12th February 2014 at 07:05 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 181
Default ViPER4Android FX

Quote:
Introduction

We have decided to leave BeatsAudio behind and start a new chapter of audio enhancement with KitKat. We are pleased to merge ViPER Audio into the ROM. You'll find the control panel is similar to DSP Manager and that all features are easy to use. I've personally tested the system out with urBeats headphones and it sounds great with the effects that you're able to manipulate. We will add continuously to this post as it will be our official ViPER support post so check back for more information later.
Quote:
Official Website

The official website for the ViPER Audio project is ViPER FAQ here you can find a ton of information about the operation of ViPER and what's coming.
Quote:
IRS Starter Pack

This is a collection of impulse response samples found on the Internet for users to begin with convolution feature. This pack does not include IRS by any individuals ---------> IRS Starter Pack
Quote:
Hints and Tricks

* This absolutely has to be on compatibility mode with the other audio effect lib files included in this ROM

sd

jashang87
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is this project still alive? There's no update since the initial release.