Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 41,665 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Review] Doogee DG550 Kitkat OctaCore Phablet

Tip us?

Elingsley
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Posting this from my new Doogee DG550 that arrived today. Not too bad shipping times to Canada considering free shipping from China. So far after 4 hours I love the phone. Build quality is very good and the screen is really good and 5.5 inches is a great size. Working perfectly on 3G on rogers network in Canada and really looking forward to using this phone over the coming days so I'm able to post some thoughts.

Lisa369
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanaka89 View Post
Never order from dinodirect.com.
I placed my order on 07/15/2014 and paid $168 including express shipping. They took 5 days to approve the payment.
Today I contacted them and asked about the shipping. They told me that it will still take 3 to 5 days to prepare the item.
This is totally waste of time. Now I'm going to call paypal and credit card company to reverse the transaction.

Dinodirect.com is a scam.
Actually, you needn't pay $168 for it, I got mine from Gearbest, only $159.99 with coupon "gizbeat550", and a 8GB SD card is free! And it takes less than a week!

chanaka89
Old
(Last edited by chanaka89; Yesterday at 09:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa369 View Post
Actually, you needn't pay $168 for it, I got mine from Gearbest, only $159.99 with coupon "gizbeat550", and a 8GB SD card is free! And it takes less than a week!
My bad luck. On 22nd they marked the order as shipped and provided a tracking number. The tracking number seems to be a fake one. I'm unable to track the item using that. Today is 25th so they have wasted 10 days already.

I opened a paypal dispute on 20th to recover my money but they (Thieves) forced me to close the dispute and agreed to ship the item. So I can't file any dispute via paypal again

Dinodirect.com stole my hard earned money
They are thieves

I will never order from any Chinese store again