Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,675 Members 46,857 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RECOVERY][ Open Recovery TWRP 2.7.1.0 | Only For KitKat ]

Tip us?
 
lion6808
Old
#131  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Mar 2010
Question No more boot in recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lle View Post
boot your device in bootloader mode by :> adb reboot bootloader

flash custom recovery :> fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.7.1.0.img

reboot your device :> fastboot reboot
`

couple questions:
How I boot in bootloader mode?
Then do I copy those texts to cmd?
Do I have to root or someting?

So can someone make instructions for newbie? I have b507 now.
Hello,

I flash the recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.7.1.0.img via fastboot command all is ok and my phone reboot.
But when i want to go into recovery my phone stuck on huawei logo, this with the free button method or with the adb command !!!!
I have the Official B511 OTA Update Android 4.4.2+Enotion UI 2.3 installed.

What the porblem ? And what can i do ?

Thank's
 
surdu_petru
Old
#132  
surdu_petru's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7520
Posts: 3,369
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Paris

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lion6808 View Post
Hello,

I flash the recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.7.1.0.img via fastboot command all is ok and my phone reboot.
But when i want to go into recovery my phone stuck on huawei logo, this with the free button method or with the adb command !!!!
I have the Official B511 OTA Update Android 4.4.2+Enotion UI 2.3 installed.

What the porblem ? And what can i do ?

Thank's
Hello!

Thanks for info....

I'll take a look soon to see what's happening.

TWRP wasn't tested in this way, maybe was something changed on B511 .

At this time you can only try to flash stock recovery from B510 to be able to boot on stock recovery .... or you can wait my solutions ( will be here in a few days ).

Good luck.
*****
Huawei Ascend P6 | Quad Core 1.5GHz | 8GB | 2GB RAM ( Omni ROM 4.4.4 ! )
*****
Motorola RAZR XT910 | Dual Core 1.2GHz | 16GB | 1GB RAM ( Pac - MAN 4.4.2 ! )
*****
HTC One M8 | Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801 2.3GHz | 16GB | 2GB RAM ( Stock 4.4.2 )

If you find my work useful, feel free to hit the THANKS button below !
 
lion6808
Old
#133  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Mar 2010
I installed version 2.7.0.0 and all work's fine !
 
v.mohamadtaghi
Old
#134  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 26
Join Date: Jun 2014
why two types of stock recovery ?
and what's the different?
 
surdu_petru
Old
#135  
surdu_petru's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7520
Posts: 3,369
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Paris

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by v.mohamadtaghi View Post
why two types of stock recovery ?
and what's the different?
Please, can you tell us where do you see, two types of stock recovery ? Thanks ...
*****
Huawei Ascend P6 | Quad Core 1.5GHz | 8GB | 2GB RAM ( Omni ROM 4.4.4 ! )
*****
Motorola RAZR XT910 | Dual Core 1.2GHz | 16GB | 1GB RAM ( Pac - MAN 4.4.2 ! )
*****
HTC One M8 | Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801 2.3GHz | 16GB | 2GB RAM ( Stock 4.4.2 )

If you find my work useful, feel free to hit the THANKS button below !
 
v.mohamadtaghi
Old
#136  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 26
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by surdu_petru View Post
Please, can you tell us where do you see, two types of stock recovery ? Thanks ...
there is B506 and B510 ?
i dont know which one to use
forgive me if im amateur in this one
 
surdu_petru
Old
#137  
surdu_petru's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7520
Posts: 3,369
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Paris

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by v.mohamadtaghi View Post
there is B506 and B510 ?
i dont know which one to use
forgive me if im amateur in this one
Ok, if your device running currently Huawei B506 and you want to revert to stock recovery, you should flash stock recovery for B506 ...same thing true for B510 !
*****
Huawei Ascend P6 | Quad Core 1.5GHz | 8GB | 2GB RAM ( Omni ROM 4.4.4 ! )
*****
Motorola RAZR XT910 | Dual Core 1.2GHz | 16GB | 1GB RAM ( Pac - MAN 4.4.2 ! )
*****
HTC One M8 | Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801 2.3GHz | 16GB | 2GB RAM ( Stock 4.4.2 )

If you find my work useful, feel free to hit the THANKS button below !
The Following User Says Thank You to surdu_petru For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
v.mohamadtaghi
Old
#138  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 26
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by surdu_petru View Post
Ok, if your device running currently Huawei B506 and you want to revert to stock recovery, you should flash stock recovery for B506 ...same thing true for B510 !
what if we were on another custom rom or another stock firmware?.(except these two)
and another question i have:i had B511 and after a few hours,start laggy and work slow
mate im confused.i want to have a rom that has less problem and let me do what ever i want.fast and smooth.i dont know what to install
can u gimme an advice ?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes